If we win out with a bowl win....top 10 team next year?

If we end the season with a five game win streak, which includes a bowl win over a good team, then yes. But, if we lose to a fifth place SEC team or a sixth B10 team, the it will be a disappointing season for me.

Advertisement
Tennessee finished last year 9-4 with a bowl win, and started this year ranked in the top 10.

WE UP

assuming Bark Kayak doesnt return?

that makes more sense....

but we need some expert analysis to see how realistic it is that Coach Richt actually knows anything about football not to mention what it takes to become a top 10 team? he's no Bobby Petrino aint that right [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] ?

LOL...look at this guy begging for some attention from Franchise!!!

Top 15 for sure. Every win has been double digits and 3 losses by a total of 7 points.

Advertisement
LOL...not with Kaaya as our QB!

QUOTE=valid;2705838]assuming Bark Kayak returns?[/QUOTE]

No.

The OL will still be suspect and the back seven will still be a work in progress.

Back 7? You mean the secondary. Our LBs will be the leaders of the team next year and the best group in the ACC.

All that said, if we win out and Kaaya/Njoku return I can see preseason top 20.

but we need some expert analysis to see how realistic it is that Coach Richt actually knows anything about football not to mention what it takes to become a top 10 team? he's no Bobby Petrino aint that right [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] ?

Ahh look at one of his groupies running to his defense

Advertisement

Ahh look at one of his groupies running to his defense

Go find a post of mine asking for his approval, good luck. He has no idea who I am and that's fine by me. You're on here asking him to notice you and I am the groupie. Makes sense.

If we win out and win a bowl game, then we will be ranked in the top 15-20. Just like this years Washington team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Win out and we end the year ranked for the first time in forever. We then go into next year ranked, which means squat. I mean, who really cares? Is anyone pumped because we were ranked earlier this year? No, everybody's ****ed because we ****ed it away. Win the **** games, ALL the games, and the rankings will take care of themselves.

Advertisement
Back