IF we had beaten Pitt, was the Clemson loss in that manner still

Advertisement
You honestly believe the committee was going to put us in ahead of Ohio State and Alabama coming off a loss?!?! lets not forget its US AGAINST THE WORLD. This is Miami. Everyone hates us and will use anything to keep us out. And I wouldn't have it any other way FUUK em and just WIN

Even the sec network homers said we were in regardless of what happens in the acccg. That was obviously before Pitt but we were a shoe in before the pit debacle.

With that said , we wasn’t on that level and had no business in the playoff.

Even the sec network homers said we were in regardless of what happens in the acccg. That was obviously before Pitt but we were a shoe in before the pit debacle.

With that said , we wasn’t on that level and had no business in the playoff.

559.jpg

If the committee did the right thing, then of course we would of been in with that scenario... That's just it, do u trust the committee to do the right thing? I sure as **** don't. Would of gotten ***** by the committee the same way we got screwed by those hoe *** computers 18 years ago

Advertisement
So people seriously think if the undefeated #1 team lost to the #2 team closely in a conference champ game they would not make the Final Four? I don't believe that for 1 second personally.

the team checked out after the Pitt lost. Still probably wouldve lost to Clemson but not like that

So people seriously think if the undefeated #1 team lost to the #2 team closely in a conference champ game they would not make the Final Four? I don't believe that for 1 second personally.
A close loss VS Clemson with a Pitt win could have been alot more tougher to leave Miami out of the playoffs but impossible lol never I could also see Miami being left out in this scenario and our fans feeling screwed by the system again.

Advertisement

Yes it did *** nuts , feinbaum , Spears and others had us in before pit. I literally didn’t hear one media person say the opposite when we were 10-0 with one game left. I actually heard people go as far to make a case for Clemson if they lost.

Now go troll on “ super fan “, your schtick is old.

And I listen to a ton of sports / cfb podcasts.

We would have been the #1 team in the country and bama lost that weekend too. No way we get left out with a 7 point or less loss to the #2 team in the country(clemson) speaking hypothetically

the team checked out after the Pitt lost. Still probably wouldve lost to Clemson but not like that

You don’t check out of conference championship numb skull. We just got slaughtered by a better team.

Oh and you and pickle **** need to have a fight to the death to see who keeps y’alls schtick

You don’t check out of conference championship numb skull. We just got slaughtered by a better team.

Oh and you and pickle **** need to have a fight to the death to see who keeps y’alls schtick

Yeah the team checked out it was pretty obvious Clemson wasn’t that good of a fb team.

Advertisement
This. We were a lightning in the bottle team. You either run the table or you don't and we didn't.
How many teams in last 10 years have "run the table", that's the dumbest thing I have read in here, there's been a ton of recent National Champions that didn't "run the table"

SMMFH

How many teams in last 10 years have "run the table", that's the dumbest thing I have read in here, there's been a ton of recent National Champions that didn't "run the table"

SMMFH

That's the exact point. We were real hot early winning games we could've easily lost (GT , FSU , UVA, UNC) and then we got exposed. We were a few plays away from 6 losses. We were the type of team that needed to ride the lightning all the way to the end instead of sputter at the end like the Oregons and USC's of past.

We have enough talent that we still have "any given sunday" factor on our side. But when it comes to lining up vs the clemsons and bamas of the world we're still playing catch up.

Advertisement
That's the exact point. We were real hot early winning games we could've easily lost (GT , FSU , UVA, UNC) and then we got exposed. We were a few plays away from 6 losses. We were the type of team that needed to ride the lightning all the way to the end instead of sputter at the end like the Oregons and USC's of past.

We have enough talent that we still have "any given sunday" factor on our side. But when it comes to lining up vs the clemsons and bamas of the world we're still playing catch up.
2016 we were a few plays from a 1 loss season, what was our record? 9-4 it don’t work like that, give credit to the team for winning close battles which we haven’t won in the past...
“Few plays from 6 losses” smh

Yes it did *** nuts , feinbaum , Spears and others had us in before pit. I literally didn’t hear one media person say the opposite when we were 10-0 with one game left. I actually heard people go as far to make a case for Clemson if they lost.

Now go troll on “ super fan “, your schtick is old.

And I listen to a ton of sports / cfb podcasts.

Your shtick of being a moron is getting old. There's no way Feinbaum or Spears ever said that if Miami loses the ACCCG that they are in. Never happened. You guys are on here crying about the fugging Pitt loss and making **** up.

2016 we were a few plays from a 1 loss season, what was our record? 9-4 it don’t work like that, give credit to the team for winning close battles which we haven’t won in the past...
“Few plays from 6 losses” smh

What part of that isn't true? We literally needed miracle catch at GT and a nearly as miraculous catch vs FSU to win those games. Not sure what 2016 has to do with last year at all. Diff team, diff QB. Stupid comparison.

Also we were pretty much dominated in all our actual losses so we were way closer to 5-6 losses than 12-13 wins.

I'm also not going to pretend like those close wins verse a VERY a mediocre FSU and GT are worth more than nostalgia. We're still a long way from having a PERENNIAL championship program. We're on our way but people need to be realistic and patient.

Do not take this a negative or shot at the staff. I love the long term prospects of this staff and program and i still wish for lofty short term success.

Advertisement
Back