IF we had beaten Pitt, was the Clemson loss in that manner still

Advertisement
1532660655915.jpeg

www.wisdomquotesandstories.com

Joel Osteen Quotes. See, when you drive home today, you've got a big windshield on the front of your car. And you've got a little bitty rearview mirror. And the reason the windshield is so large and the rearview mirror is so small is because what's happened in your past is not near as important as what's in your future ...

That's the exact point. We were real hot early winning games we could've easily lost (GT , FSU , UVA, UNC) and then we got exposed. We were a few plays away from 6 losses. We were the type of team that needed to ride the lightning all the way to the end instead of sputter at the end like the Oregons and USC's of past.

We have enough talent that we still have "any given sunday" factor on our side. But when it comes to lining up vs the clemsons and bamas of the world we're still playing catch up.
Run the table is BS, how many of the past 15 Champs have run the table, that was my point. I get your point on the team maybe not being champ caliber yet, but running the table is not necessary to hold the crystal ball

What we should be asking is where's that old cane swagger at. last 15 yrs we've folded after a loss.I remember when teams where scared to play us after a loss.team should've played Clemson with a chip on its shoulders.that's what ****es me off its not that they lost the Clemson game but how they folded from the get go.

Advertisement
Not if we got crushed like we did. TV would have pulled for us because our ratings would have been the highest but that Clemson loss was bad and Bama has virtual lock spot.

Advertisement
Back