If we get Trevon and that DT from UCLA...?

I am more worried about the DB positions than the DL positions. Bandy and after that its a bunch of not proven much except in mop up duty

Advertisement
I am more worried about the DB positions than the DL positions. Bandy and after that its a bunch of not proven much except in mop up duty
Let's take a look

CB. Bandy/Blades
SS. Carter/Bolden
FS. Hall/K.Smith
CB. Ivey/Frierson
Nickel. Bandy/Couch
Striker. Finley/D.Smith

I love the quality here but we are dangerously thin. We need Emerson and at least 1 more CB. 2020 needs to be a homerun type of class.

Advertisement
I think we should add 2 DTs from the portal. That would give us the type of depth necessary to go through an entire season. It would be a huge bonus if Miller develops.
DT
Silvera
Ford
Bethel
Miller
Portal guy 1
Portal guy 2
Munoz
Holley
Blisset

I'll take this for 2019 then it goes without saying that we need to keep stacking chips here. I would target another 3 in 2020.
1. *** (Sr) Bethel
2. ** (RSr) Nnoruka (UCLA)
3. *** (Jr) Ford
4. *** (RJr) Martin
5. **** (So) Nesta
6. Missing player
7. *** (RFr) Miller
8. **** (Fr) Blisset
9. *** (Fr) Holley (4 games redshirt)
10. *** (Fr) Munoz (4 games redshirt)
You guys forgot about DE Rouseau.

Advertisement
If we get the DT and trevon hill yes we will be as good as last year

We reloaded With all linebackers, bubba bolden fixed safety concerns, Rousseau is back and him and trevon hill fix the holes on the line

Advertisement
Top 10 defense. Other teams lost offense players and are replacing offensive players just as we’re replacing Defensive players

Top 10 defense. Other teams lost offense players and are replacing offensive players just as we’re replacing Defensive players
Not to mention we have gone through this type of situation before.

"There is no way our defense will be better in 2017. We lose too many Defensive backs."
"There is no way our defense will be better than 2017. We lose both our starting Defensive tackles."

Advertisement
If we get the DT and trevon hill yes we will be as good as last year

We reloaded With all linebackers, bubba bolden fixed safety concerns, Rousseau is back and him and trevon hill fix the holes on the line
I'd like the staff to contact Rico Kearney who left VT. He's an upgrade from the way McCloud played last year and would make it easier on the other LBs and DLs.

Advertisement
Back