If We Get Plumlee? Fastest QB ever at The U?

Dang kenny was that fast? To bad it never showed on the field! Smh

Haha. Exactly. I saw a list not too long ago of our all-time leaders by position in lifting and running weights/reps/times and was amazed too that Kelly tested that fast. He certainly never demonstrated any real "football speed".

Advertisement
What if we hire Enos and land
Hurts start next year
Martell sit out 1 Year
Plumlee redshirt

Perry Weldon asked to transfer

If Martell isn’t cleared then bring in Hurts. If he is cleared, I would prefer Martell over Hurts and start 2 years with Plumlee as backup because I just don’t see the other 3 sticking around. Not big on having a true freshman backup in a brand new system. I know this isn’t going to happen as far as Hurts. I am already penciling him in on the roster with Enos here as OC and most likely wanting his guy. I except Martell will see it the exact same way and go elsewhere sadly.

Haha. Exactly. I saw a list not too long ago of our all-time leaders by position in lifting and running weights/reps/times and was amazed too that Kelly tested that fast. He certainly never demonstrated any real "football speed".
Ain’t that the truth on your last sentence. Definitely a kid that just should have focused on baseball for a future. Ole Malik should have taken some notes on Kenny’s bad decisions. Lol

Advertisement
I want Plumlee over all of them. I look at Plumlee as a rich man's Martell. I don't care about rankings or hype. The tape tells all. Martell looks quick to tuck and run. We've had enough of that with Rosier and Perry. Martell is a 4.7 guy, not a 4.5 guy. I think the ideal scenario is to get Hurts to groom Jarren and Plumlee. Let these guys battle it out next season. What I don't want is to take Martell and have Jarren leave. I think Jarren is legit. That being said, if Diaz believes it's best to start fresh all together at QB then take them all. A QB room with Hurts, Martell, and Plumlee is better than one with Jarren, Perry, and Weldon.

Advertisement
Let's stop it lol. Yes, Plumlee would be the fastest QB ever at UM. Including those that have played wildcat.

Not sure I’d label what Kaaya did as ‘running’. More like jogging, or power walking.

Advertisement
Im not saying he isnt, but what is all the hype on Jarren Williams. He was recruited by us, Kentucky and VaTech. Not exactly QB factories. The kid has to have deficincies if he couldnt beat out Rosier and Perry. I want him to stay, but i would take Hurts, Martell or Plumlee in place of him transferring. He threw one pass. We have no clue how good he is, but I am guessing no where close to Martell or Hurts.

Advertisement
Currently putting on a show against LSU, would’ve been nice to stash the kid away for a couple of years after Jarren or use him on some gadget plays in the mean time..
I just changed to watch and he immediately runs for a long td.

Advertisement
Back