If we get Gus, do we feel better about losing Collins???

Advertisement
Man muthaphuck a consolation prize that shiyte is for losers................y'all amping golden up like phucking superman m he show up as Richard Simmons.......... Did picking up whatever corner we pickedup for Patrick Peterson make us feel better **** Naw............i thought we fired randy so we didn't have to settle anymore what happen to that ****????????

wait, this gus kid played ball in new york? We goin to NY for a rb? I feel like this is deja f*cking vu...

I will not comment further until this shakes out, only a day left

Man muthaphuck a consolation prize that shiyte is for losers................y'all amping golden up like phucking superman m he show up as Richard Simmons.......... Did picking up whatever corner we pickedup for Patrick Peterson make us feel better **** Naw............i thought we fired randy so we didn't have to settle anymore what happen to that ****????????

STFU Nole

well a 2 year investigation by the NCAA that STILL has not come out with a NOA and is investigating they're own ******* investigation smfh does not help at all.

we have been effectively on probation for 2 ******* years already AND dealing with a pathetic roster left by 1 Randy Shannon (caused by the epic fails that were the 2010 and 2011 recruiting classes...remember Randy didnt have anyone committed in 2011 when AG took over with like 3 weeks left)

I still think there is something shady going on with the Collins' coach. **** doesn't make any sense at all for the kid to go to Ark. idgaf who their coach is, and its not like the guy has won any MNCs

Advertisement
I will say it again, If they don't want to be here then I don't want them. I will happily enjoy Gus being in our backfield with the Duke. Those two would cause some serious damage and make the passing game that much better. Gus come on down would love to have you.

and the OP is trolling all of you idiots. only a dumbass would say that Edwards is a better prospect than Collins. it is night and ******* day

If we get Gus Edwards we should feel good about him and don't balance that against losing Collins. Edwards is a powerful back that would compliment Duke and as said, is more like Mike James. You can never have too many tough minded, talented backs on a team and Gus Edwards would be a great addition to this team, he stands on his own merits.

Real talk

It would make me feel a bit better because....

A. Collins left the state. Its not like he chose FSU over us. He obviously did his high school coach a solid and would've picked Wisconsin had Bielema stayed there anyway. He was going wherever his high school corch told him to go.

B. Gus is a Mike James type of back and we have NONE left on our roster. We have Duke, Clemets, and Crawford........all scat type backs.Oh yeah and Danny Dillard the most mysterious man in the world..

C. FSU wants Gus bad. Coley catches boners to Gus.Taking one from the bad guys would make me feel a bit better

and the OP is trolling all of you idiots. only a dumbass would say that Edwards is a better prospect than Collins. it is night and ****ing day

Meh

2 different types of backs. One a slasher and one a bruiser.

But yeah OP is retoddid

Advertisement
No RB this year will take away the disappointment we feel. Now, if we land Cook and/or Sony next year...well, I don't think their will be too many people typing, "if only we were able to land Collins..."

If we get him I'll be happy but I'm not gonna lose sleep over a full back from staten island

Advertisement
No RB this year will take away the disappointment we feel. Now, if we land Cook and/or Sony next year...well, I don't think their will be too many people typing, "if only we were able to land Collins..."

You know how many years running the oh we gon get X next year has been going on? How about this year, we need to close strong THIS year, because if we wait til next year, in 2015 we will here the "Man, Give Donofrio a break for giving up 800 yards, we young man, its not about yards but points: But, but duke score 40: We young man..."

We need to back good class after good class, this class right now is decent, has some good players but we really havent hit some of our major needs, we NEED to close THIS year

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back