If u live in a 400 mile radius of Hard Rock Stadium

blackvern

All-ACC
Banned
And u are not at VTech game next Saturday night, **** u.

And oh yea **** all of you grade a gots hating on Rosier, how quickly u forget he put the team on his back for the Georgia tech and FSU games.

Carry on

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fixed it there for you, Vern. No need to thank me.

If you live in a 400 mile radius of Doak Campbell Stadium

And u are not at Syracuse game next Saturday afternoon, **** u.

And oh yea **** all of you grade a gots hating on Blackmon, how quickly u forget he put the team on his back for the Wake Forest and Duke games.

Carry on

Fixed it there for you, Vern. No need to thank me.

If you live in a 400 mile radius of Doak Campbell Stadium

And u are not at Syracuse game next Saturday afternoon, **** u.

And oh yea **** all of you grade a gots hating on Blackmon, how quickly u forget he put the team on his back for the Wake Forest and Duke games.

Carry on
:q3XKXeX:

Advertisement
I'm on a pretty tight budget, so I won't be headed to this game. I will be attending the Virginia game, however.

400 miles is a big radius. I don't think that's fair to people who live all the way in Orlando and places like that. I do expect people in the tri county to show up, as will I from Palm Beach.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
400 miles is a big radius. I don't think that's fair to people who live all the way in Orlando and places like that. I do expect people in the tri county to show up, as will I from Palm Beach.

Wtf you talking about. I lived in Orlando now and we in the building

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Wtf you talking about. I lived in Orlando now and we in the building

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
**** yeah, me and the fiance drove 8 hrs each way to see us take down the semenholes!!

Advertisement
Don't think you have to worry about people showing up for this one.

Advertisement
Back