If u live in a 400 mile radius of Hard Rock Stadium

Advertisement
400 miles is a big radius. I don't think that's fair to people who live all the way in Orlando and places like that. I do expect people in the tri county to show up, as will I from Palm Beach.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Why not I live in Orlando area and still have season tickets as do many friends. Get the lazy ones from Dade to comeout.

400 miles is a big radius. I don't think that's fair to people who live all the way in Orlando and places like that. I do expect people in the tri county to show up, as will I from Palm Beach.

Why not I live in Orlando area and still have season tickets as do many friends. Get the lazy ones from Dade to comeout.
Good on you bro. I'm just saying u can't say no one who lives that far has no excuse. If you live in Miami and Lauderdale and Palm beach and say you're a real canes can you should have no excuse to show up to a game that tickets cost $6. Sure these two games will cost more but those will be sold out.

Advertisement
Advertisement

give me a ******* break, I live 2500 miles away and still buy season tickets to support the program. No I can’t afford to fly out every weekend, but those seats are used every game and you can bet if l lived oh so far away in Orlando I’d be driving down no issue.

Ill be there for ND cause I hate those mother****ers and arranged the time off long ago.

a 400 mile radius? Your geography is a little off I think what you meant was 75 miles south 20 miles east 80 miles west and 2500 miles north and in any direction, I'm flying in from about 1500 miles out

Advertisement
I live in Houston, TX and have season tickets. I'll be there. Section 242.

Where's the tailgate at? I park in the green lot.

Advertisement
Got one ticket, probably going in alone. Canes fans I knew all withered away or became Nole fans. But no excuses for a game like this

Driving all the way in from Miami Lakes with 10 more. And I’m not getting ****faced drunk so I can remember every play from the most important game of the year. Go Canes!!!!

Do what I do.

Go ahead and get ****-faced drunk and set the game to record. That way you don’t have to worry about missing plays.

Who am I kidding? The game starts at 8:00 pm - I have no chance.

Advertisement
Back