If u live in a 400 mile radius of Hard Rock Stadium

400 miles is a big radius. I don't think that's fair to people who live all the way in Orlando and places like that. I do expect people in the tri county to show up, as will I from Palm Beach.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Coming from Orlando. I’ll be there. Tickets are still decently priced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
And u are not at VTech game next Saturday night, **** u.

And oh yea **** all of you grade a gots hating on Rosier, how quickly u forget he put the team on his back for the Georgia tech and FSU games.

Carry on
Must admit, had my doubts but you sounded like a canes fan right there

Advertisement
Driving all the way in from Miami Lakes with 10 more. And I’m not getting ****faced drunk so I can remember every play from the most important game of the year. Go Canes!!!!

Advertisement
Driving all the way in from Miami Lakes with 10 more. And I’m not getting ****faced drunk so I can remember every play from the most important game of the year. Go Canes!!!!

Do what I do.

Go ahead and get ****-faced drunk and set the game to record. That way you don’t have to worry about missing plays.

Advertisement
320 miles, section 101. Me, my brother, and my buddy who is a VT fan that is gonna be too scared to wear his Tyrod Bills jersey. We're gonna make the WEZ great again.

Advertisement
My parole officer doesn't want me going out of state for a football game so I'm gonna offer to take her with me!

Advertisement
Back