If true, that didn't take long - Leonte Carroo

Mr. Bakas says we have 4 spots left not including Northrup.
Also just said that a Carroo visit is unlikely to happen because of the full numbers at WR? Huh? Called him out on it, and in typical fashion, he got smart. Then I go to the visit list and Scut has him officially listed as a visitor. That guy is a real piece of work.
Bakas gon' Bakas

Advertisement
Mr. Bakas says we have 4 spots left not including Northrup.
Also just said that a Carroo visit is unlikely to happen because of the full numbers at WR? Huh? Called him out on it, and in typical fashion, he got smart. Then I go to the visit list and Scout has him officially listed as a visitor. That guy is a real piece of work.
Bakas gon' Bakas

He acts more and more like a spoiled punk seemingly every week. Like he's the only one who can have an informed opinion on a recruiting scenario. Then when his predictions and evaluations suck, he gets ghost. Posted that Goldman was out today, as if we didn't know that; but I bet he don't think nobody remembers how he practically said the kid was a 'Cane the weekend of his visit.

For the most part I respect his work, but he's been way off this year and I would have expected him to act like a professional instead of a petulant punk.

If this guy commits, he will have to be a contender for most badass name for a WR at The U. Can he take the title from Akeem Jolla?

Advertisement
Get your FAP gifs ready boys

78.jpg

Advertisement
my dog is still fapping to Bush, this is going to be epic

[video=youtube_share;9d07a7x7vrE]http://youtu.be/9d07a7x7vrE[/video]

Advertisement
Some of what their HS coach is saying makes me feel good. He definitely has a very good relationship with Coach D and Coach Golden, so it seems like at the very worst, we get a fair shake.

me thinks that we'll take as many elite guys right now that want in. do what Bama does and ask the lower tier commits to grey shirt and promise them a spot next year lol.

we aint turnin away any studs that want in. that would be stupid and AG is not stupid

Advertisement
me thinks that we'll take as many elite guys right now that want in. do what Bama does and ask the lower tier commits to grey shirt and promise them a spot next year lol.

we aint turnin away any studs that want in. that would be stupid and AG is not stupid

But I don't see Golden letting kids go that have been committed to us for months either. I don't see Golden as ruthless like that.

But I don't see Golden letting kids go that have been committed to us for months either. I don't see Golden as ruthless like that.

I agree with this. I dont see Golden pulling a saban and oversigning then ******** the lower tier guys.

i think Golden may already know AJL and maybe a couple others will have to prep and he is counting on that.

crossover22[]_[];205963 said:

I agree with this. I dont see Golden pulling a saban and oversigning then ******** the lower tier guys.

i think Golden may already know AJL and maybe a couple others will have to prep and he is counting on that.

and possibly having d. Thompson going the baseball route...

Advertisement
Back