If This Doesn't Put A Smile On Your Face, IDK What Will

Yeah, so watching a bunch of half naked 20 year-old men dancing around didn't exactly do it for me....

Gonna take a ******** from Megan Fox to put a smile on my face....
********, sure. Just don’t ask ole hammer thumbs Fox for a handjob. BTW, WEZ had someone have her take a pic with the U sign.
5a110b88fd.jpg

Advertisement
Love the attention to Social media for recruits .... once on campus, on what the players to be scared of our head coach ...... period
- Coker vs JJ
- CMR vs Butch
Why would u want players to be scared of their HC? I've never heard of that before in my life.

U want a player friendly coach who is well respected. That's the coaches players run through a wall for.

Why would u want players to be scared of their HC? I've never heard of that before in my life.

U want a player friendly coach who is well respected. That's the coaches players run through a wall for.

people still think the drill sergeant is the only way to coach as if it were the 1950s. you want a dabo not a dictator unless that dictator is saban

people still think the drill sergeant is the only way to coach as if it were the 1950s. you want a dabo not a dictator unless that dictator is saban
True. Saban is just like a shrewd business man in corporate America. I guarantee none of those players have a close personal relationship with him, and if it weren't for Saban getting them to the league, they wouldn't want to play for him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Love the attention to Social media for recruits .... once on campus, on what the players to be scared of our head coach ...... period
- Coker vs JJ
- CMR vs Butch

Lmao. This can't be a real post. JJ especially let his players be themselves and loved to clown with them at the right moment. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back