if the Gayts win Saturday...

I hope UF and FSU lose every single game they play. An undefeated UM gets into the NC every single time. It doesn't worry me, not one iota.

Advertisement
I think UF wins. It will be close.

Maybe they don't pass us and LSU falls behind us with 2 losses.

I hate it, but I see them going 9-3 and winning the East.

I hope Florida wins the entire SEC..... that would knock the SEC completely out of the national title conversation.

Probably not, a 1 loss SEC would most likely get a shot vs the either the Pac-12 winner Stanford/Oregon but I think they'll both stumble, OSU if they survive Michigan which I don't think they will or the rematch with them vs someone in the B1G championship, or the winner of us Clemson or FSU.

No 1 loss SEC winner is getting a shot in the BCS national title game this year unless every other conference winner has 1 loss.

Miami and Clemson has already made sure of that

Ehn the ESPN SEC love affair and media affair may do so. Also look at who UF would beat. Georgia, LSU, Alabama, USCe, media would be like oh hey, they beat everyone who's anyone SEC. It's sad but that may propel us into it IF we go 13-0. I'd love a National Championship vs them. I honestly think if we have an undefeated ACC team this year, they'll play for the BCS though.

i dont understand whats so hard to comprehend......

UGa lost to Clemson already.... UGa was perceived to be a national title contender, so Clemson beating them propelled them in the national title hunt ASAP. South Carolina was another team thought to be a national championship caliber team, so when UGA beat them, it put UGa right back in the picture.

Florida was never viewed as a national title contender going into the season..... Herbstreit thought so lowly of them that he predicted that Toledo would upset them week 1. So when Miami beat them, the media just saw it as Miami beating a weak SEC team. But once Florida starts proving the media wrong at that they are a legit SEC contender b/c of their defense, then MIami will get more and more respect in the polls..... they will never jump Miami.

We have to play FSU and a ranked VT team on the regular schedule, and we already BEAT Florida..... whats going to happen is Louisville and those 1 loss SEC teams are going to start dropping out of the top 10 and Miami is going to jump in it.

I just don't trust the BCS nor do I trust computer polls. BCS screws someone over every year.

Advertisement
I hope Florida wins the entire SEC..... that would knock the SEC completely out of the national title conversation.

Probably not, a 1 loss SEC would most likely get a shot vs the either the Pac-12 winner Stanford/Oregon but I think they'll both stumble, OSU if they survive Michigan which I don't think they will or the rematch with them vs someone in the B1G championship, or the winner of us Clemson or FSU.

No 1 loss SEC winner is getting a shot in the BCS national title game this year unless every other conference winner has 1 loss.

Miami and Clemson has already made sure of that

Ehn the ESPN SEC love affair and media affair may do so. Also look at who UF would beat. Georgia, LSU, Alabama, USCe, media would be like oh hey, they beat everyone who's anyone SEC. It's sad but that may propel us into it IF we go 13-0. I'd love a National Championship vs them. I honestly think if we have an undefeated ACC team this year, they'll play for the BCS though.

i dont understand whats so hard to comprehend......

UGa lost to Clemson already.... UGa was perceived to be a national title contender, so Clemson beating them propelled them in the national title hunt ASAP. South Carolina was another team thought to be a national championship caliber team, so when UGA beat them, it put UGa right back in the picture.

Florida was never viewed as a national title contender going into the season..... Herbstreit thought so lowly of them that he predicted that Toledo would upset them week 1. So when Miami beat them, the media just saw it as Miami beating a weak SEC team. But once Florida starts proving the media wrong at that they are a legit SEC contender b/c of their defense, then MIami will get more and more respect in the polls..... they will never jump Miami.

We have to play FSU and a ranked VT team on the regular schedule, and we already BEAT Florida..... whats going to happen is Louisville and those 1 loss SEC teams are going to start dropping out of the top 10 and Miami is going to jump in it.

How do you believe that Florida was perceived so low and not in the title race when they were preseason ranked #10 (ahead of FSU who got title hype, 1 spot behind louisville who got title hype and had just smashed them the previous year, 2 spots behind clemson who has been getting title hype since last year, and essentially in that mix of teams with a shot).

How do you believe that Florida was perceived so low and not in the title race when they were preseason ranked #10 (ahead of FSU who got title hype, 1 spot behind louisville who got title hype and had just smashed them the previous year, 2 spots behind clemson who has been getting title hype since last year, and essentially in that mix of teams with a shot).

Before the season even started ESPN analyst were chirping about how they think Florida is going to have a down year, like I said Herbstreit picked Toledo to upset them and most agreed.

What SEC teams drops in the rankings after a win?... Florida did, they went from 10th to 12th before they even played Miami. Any other SEC team w/ media hype would've moved up a spot regardless of who they played.

Before the season even started ESPN analyst were chirping about how they think Florida is going to have a down year, like I said Herbstreit picked Toledo to upset them and most agreed.

What SEC teams drops in the rankings after a win?... Florida did, they went from 10th to 12th before they even played Miami. Any other SEC team w/ media hype would've moved up a spot regardless of who they played.

I never hear most of the ESPN analyst say anything negative about the SEC. Herbstriet and Jason Sehorn seem to be the only ones I hear that sound like they are tired of the SEC lovefest.

I never hear most of the ESPN analyst say anything negative about the SEC. Herbstriet and Jason Sehorn seem to be the only ones I hear that sound like they are tired of the SEC lovefest.

naw Herbstreit was ****slurping the SEC xtra hard on College Football Live w/ Colin Cowherd the other day..... Cowherd said to him something on the lines of do you agree w/ my opinion that the SEC is down this year?.....

Herbstreit responed saying the same drone like **** like "uh no if you look top to bottom its no question the SEC is the best" then when Cowherd challenged him and said "those teams you just named lost to the ACC" Herbstreit tried to make excuses saying "uh well Miami and Clemson are ranked teams" he had no legitimate point and it made no sense.... i was surprised b/c it came off like somebody told him to cheer-lead the SEC harder or something b/c he couldnt even defend his POV.

Advertisement

naw Herbstreit was ****slurping the SEC xtra hard on College Football Live w/ Colin Cowherd the other day..... Cowherd said to him something on the lines of do you agree w/ my opinion that the SEC is down this year?.....

Herbstreit responed saying the same drone like **** like "uh no if you look top to bottom its no question the SEC is the best" then when Cowherd challenged him and said "those teams you just named lost to the ACC" Herbstreit tried to make excuses saying "uh well Miami and Clemson are ranked teams" he had no legitimate point and it made no sense.... i was surprised b/c it came off like somebody told him to cheer-lead the SEC harder or something b/c he couldnt even defend his POV.

Yep. It's just a dog and pony show. ALL ESPN are all in for the SEC and the PAC10

Advertisement
any undefeated ACC winner, whether it's Clemson, FSU, or Miami is jumping over Ohio State.

Undefeated SEC winner, undefeated Pac-12 winner and an undefeated ACC Winner all go in over Ohio State.

With Baylor slowly creeping up the polls, the winer Big 12 Winner will probably have a better resume than Ohio State too.

The only unbeatens who wouldn't go in over Ohio State are Louisville/Houston, Fresno State and Northern Illinois.

You would hear the media screaming to let a 1-loss Georgia/LSU/UF/South Carolina in over OSU too, but it wouldn't happen.

The voters aren't dumb enough to put a one loss UF over Miami , to whom they lost head to head.

If UF wins today the result will be miami and UF will BOTH climb the rankings.

I hope UF and FSU lose every single game they play. An undefeated UM gets into the NC every single time.

No we don't. If Bama and Ohio State go undefeated, we're on the outside looking in.
We'd jump over OSU

any undefeated ACC winner, whether it's Clemson, FSU, or Miami is jumping over Ohio State.

you might get surprised. i think there would be some real ****ed off people around here if <insert ACC> and osu both run the table.

Advertisement
Right now I want the Gators to win. I have a feeling as soon as the game starts, I'll be hoping LSU rapes and pillages them.

One more reason I'm sick of the SEC. Stupid commercial is the SEC chant showing all the teams. When I think of the SEC, I think about the south park episode where all the men go into the big *** pile to prevent the future people from taking their jobs. The SEC goes into a big *** pile to prevent others from believing any other conference can compete.

Advertisement
Back