if the Gayts win Saturday...

Advertisement
Advertisement
No way they beat LSU

they could def beat L$U. and UGAy as well. those teams are not some unbeatable juggernauts

How good is LSU? They lost to the best team they faced. The spread is -7.

nobody really knows yet. same with UGAy IMO. UGAy beat a way overrated USCe team and won a shoot out vs L$U

if L$U and UGA are that soft on defense as it appeared in that game, U*** could turn the game into a physical defensive slugfest, which would play into their hand

we shall see.

They are not leaping over us. LSU is a one loss team and they loss to a one loss team who loss to Clemson of the ACC. This may finally be the year that people stop assuming teams are good because they are in the SEC. I don't see how on earth they leap us. And I think they will beat LSU. I think their D is better than LSU O and their O is better than LSU D with Murphy at QB they're better. Not leaping us tho.

I agree with people I hope they work lsu and end up a one loss team that way when we go undefeated and people say who did you beat we can say Florida, fsu, and both techs

We own them. They are chattel. All the fruits of their labors accrue to our account. I fully expect them to grovel and fail before the Tiger, but if they surprise, it is to our glory alone.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yes. And LSU probably stays ahead of us with 2 losses.

Gatas definately jump us with win

+1. Some of these fellas ain't been paying attention to the way the SEC works in these polls. A win over a quality SEC opponent by an SEC opponent averages like a five to six jump while the loser only falls an average of 1 or 2.

You guys are nuts. You're just taking the SEC slurpfest and running with it in this situation. I hope UF wins so we can revisit this thread. You're just extremely uninformed in the whole polls process.

if you're not rooting for gaytaz you might as well not root for the Canes. STRENGTH OF SCHEDULE!!! when the BCS comes out, the computer breaks down who you've beaten. every gaytaz win helps us out in the BCS rankings. Also when LSU plays Bama, if LSU wins, it then also eliminates Bama from title contention. GO CANES!!

Advertisement
Normally I wouldn't want the Gators to win at all, but our team hasn't had a big signature win for a minute, so I hope they continue to do well in this instance. I hope they have a similar season as last year.

Its a win-win gentlemen. LSU wins, we get to see UF lose. UF wins, we jump in the polls. Enjoy the game

Its a win-win gentlemen. LSU wins, we get to see UF lose. UF wins, we jump in the polls. Enjoy the game

Normally I would be interested in this topic because of possible NC implications, but we aren't on that level yet. I'd be good with a division win and a possible BCS birth this year with maybe an at large spot. I just don't see us getting through FSU possibly twice or Clemson.

Advertisement
I'll pass on Florida going 11-1 and continuing to try and cram their ****s into our south Florida ****** of recruiting. ****. That.

I despise that program. I'll root for them to lose and then die on the plane ride home.

Advertisement
Back