IF the Canes end with Harley, Thomas, Smith, & Pouncey

Advertisement
Why are people so confident on Smith have I missed something

Consensus is he's Deejay's Ace because they were both committed to Richt at Georgia and have a great relationship, He also reportedly loves CMR and I believe some say his parents/family are pushing him towards Miami. Don't quote me on that last part I believe I read that in a comment section on CIS

Coaches don't recruit by position, they recruit by region. How do we know if Dugans is the one who sealed all those guys?

Either way, that's my dawg. Donk muthafvckin' Dugans!

Just stop bruh. That's just sad. You call him ur Dawg in one sentence than **** on him in the other! You know he's the one who closed them cause everyone of them has said he's the one in charge of their recruitments.lmfao yall admit it's by region with him yet blame rumph for every heritage kid alive ever. Jeezus were a sad sad fanbase.

Uh, what? How did I **** on him? I asked a question, you over sensitive little beta male.

And you have NEVER seen me say anything negative about Rumph so shut that **** up.

Shocker. You reply with a weak insult rather than logic or comprehension & admitting you were wrong. #1you **** on him by not giving him any credit when every single one of those kids has publicly acknowledged Ron dugans is their lead recruiter & they talk to him all the time. #2 do you see the word YALL right after lmfao & before admit? Furthermore you see the words were & fanbase? Clearly by that point it was no longer a comment directed individually towards you... good one with the beta part. Clearly you must be a alpha based upon your overly sensitive response... typical on here though bruh. Be your own individual.

How do people watch Devonta Smith tape and conclude JAG?

Just interested in the logic

How do people already assume that a elite high school WR is going to be a elite college WR without seeing him play in college?

Just interested in the logic?

Btw can you show me where I said he was going to be a JAG? Because I'm pretty sure I didn't

Wun eem talkin to you brah

Come on... Enough with the spin-off fights. Hug it out, Bîtches! We gonna close strong for the 1st time in a long time. How would you like to be WVU right now? Be happy fellas. Better days lay ahead.

Advertisement
Coaches don't recruit by position, they recruit by region. How do we know if Dugans is the one who sealed all those guys?

Either way, that's my dawg. Donk muthafvckin' Dugans!

Just stop bruh. That's just sad. You call him ur Dawg in one sentence than **** on him in the other! You know he's the one who closed them cause everyone of them has said he's the one in charge of their recruitments.lmfao yall admit it's by region with him yet blame rumph for every heritage kid alive ever. Jeezus were a sad sad fanbase.

Uh, what? How did I **** on him? I asked a question, you over sensitive little beta male.

And you have NEVER seen me say anything negative about Rumph so shut that **** up.

Shocker. You reply with a weak insult rather than logic or comprehension & admitting you were wrong. #1you **** on him by not giving him any credit when every single one of those kids has publicly acknowledged Ron dugans is their lead recruiter & they talk to him all the time. #2 do you see the word YALL right after lmfao & before admit? Furthermore you see the words were & fanbase? Clearly by that point it was no longer a comment directed individually towards you... good one with the beta part. Clearly you must be a alpha based upon your overly sensitive response... typical on here though bruh. Be your own individual.

Son, STFU. You sound like a straight up hoe right now. Take that Brooklyn off your name before I send my wife from Bed Stuy over there to buck-50 your face B!

How did I not give him credit? I simply asked a question.

"How do we know he sealed all those kids?" does not = "He did not seal those kids."

What kind of man puts words in another man's mouth? That's a female trait.

Advertisement
Back