IF the Canes end with Harley, Thomas, Smith, & Pouncey

Smith and Thomas are studs. Those 2 are as talented as Judy, Hollowman and any other "top" prospect out there. At a critical need position getting 1 of them was a necessity and getting both of them would make this class an automatic A+.

Harley, Pouncey and Njoku are each talented in their own right and important for depth, but the other 2 are on a different level.

Close all 5 of them and sort it out in August.

I think Pouncey is one to keep an eye.
Dude's been gushing on his OV to Texas all weekend on twitter.

If we get a class of Njoku, Thomas and Harley that's still pretty solid. Smith would it amazing. With Herman at Texas it's a great situation for him, can't fault him for that. Hopefully he's a Cane regardless.

Advertisement
Be more direct than y'all. Call the posters out.

Are you crazy? Do you realize how long that would take? 80% of these genius morons when nothing positive was being spoken publicly talked about getting rid of both of them. When numerous people told them just chill. You'll be happy in the end those same morons simply call people trolls and the rest out their names. He's being as direct as possible cause basically everyone owes both of them apologies.

yall gonna owe Donk Dugans an apology

if they end with Henderson, Edwards, & Dean yall gonna owe Rumph one too

View attachment 41804

do we take all four? i would but langham has to transfer then lol

You realize Devonta Smith can play CB just as well as WR Mr. Insider?

I don't think he flops at WR but if WR gets to crowded and he's a middle of the pack guy then they probably won't hesitate to move him to CB

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha
You're trying to Crack on him by calling him Mr insider yet a couple of things are so blatantly moronic about your statement. #1 yes devonta can play CB he's also a 5 star reciever & would immediately be one of the 3 best wr on the team including Ahmmon & Jeff. To even think he may be a middle of the pack guy at the position makes Lil sense but with that mindset the one who is a monster & has plenty of highlights at db as well is Jeff Thomas. He may easily be just as good of a corner as he is a reciever. That's not the case with devonta. But honestly you & any others like you just gotta want to be miserable to have anything negative to think in the midst of all this news. Cheer up bud. It'll be ok.

You guys make my day....you're ready to crown a kid without seeing him play college football yet lol

So you have that exact same outlook with all of our recruits? Before you think of their potential & what they could possibly achieve you label the failures & change what position they play? Anything is possible. Possible & logical aren't the same though.

Advertisement

I don't think he flops at WR but if WR gets to crowded and he's a middle of the pack guy then they probably won't hesitate to move him to CB

Devonta Smith would be the best wr in this class the day he commits.

And you know he'll end up the best how? Have you seen him against seasoned college corners? The kid's uber talented but you don't know if he'll turn out to be the best

Out of all the commits, he would be the most ready to start making an impact right now based on his size and what I've seen on film.

Any suggestion of moving him to CB is asinine.

I didn't suggest to move him to CB right away...I said if the kid doesn't work out at WR then they should move him to CB much like Ermin was moved to Safety and instantly started there

But I can tell you aren't the best at comprehension

Don't do that. It ain't nothing to be grown & simply say you went at buddy & it came out the wrong way. You didn't label it as atleast with devonta we gor options just the same as Jeff. If either don't work out they can play CB. You stated it like we can sign all of them & not worry about Langham because if Smith ends up average well just change his position. The whole Mr insider **** was just malice. He didn't say nothing wrong. People on here just try to pick fights rather than simply communicate with each other over a mutual topic. That's crazy.

Coaches don't recruit by position, they recruit by region. How do we know if Dugans is the one who sealed all those guys?

Either way, that's my dawg. Donk muthafvckin' Dugans!

Just stop bruh. That's just sad. You call him ur Dawg in one sentence than **** on him in the other! You know he's the one who closed them cause everyone of them has said he's the one in charge of their recruitments.lmfao yall admit it's by region with him yet blame rumph for every heritage kid alive ever. Jeezus were a sad sad fanbase.

IMO, WR class will consist of Harley, Smith, Thomas, Njoku, and Few(preferred walk on).
I don't think Pouncey ends up here. If he does, great.
Red shirt candidates: Harley and Few

In years past I would come into a thread like this saying to myself none of these kids will end up being a Cane.
This year seems so different.

Advertisement
Not going to lie I bashed dugans last month with how our recruiting was going at his position. I'll gladly take all of that back if we close strong

Be more direct than y'all. Call the posters out.

Are you crazy? Do you realize how long that would take? 80% of these genius morons when nothing positive was being spoken publicly talked about getting rid of both of them. When numerous people told them just chill. You'll be happy in the end those same morons simply call people trolls and the rest out their names. He's being as direct as possible cause basically everyone owes both of them apologies.
Nah, you just basically call out the ring leaders. Forums works in a certain manor. Most are just following the ring leaders direction.

Very few on here will step out on the ledge with an independent opinion. In fear of being shunned as an outcast.

Call out those by name that you are really talking about or be a ***** and generalize everyone to be safe.

IMO, WR class will consist of Harley, Smith, Thomas, Njoku, and Few(preferred walk on).
I don't think Pouncey ends up here. If he does, great.
Red shirt candidates: Harley and Few
Pouncey is the odd man out to us. If we take him it'll be cause someone else changes out.

Advertisement
How do people watch Devonta Smith tape and conclude JAG?

Just interested in the logic

How do people already assume that a elite high school WR is going to be a elite college WR without seeing him play in college?

Just interested in the logic?

Btw can you show me where I said he was going to be a JAG? Because I'm pretty sure I didn't

Last edited:
yall gonna owe Donk Dugans an apology

if they end with Henderson, Edwards, & Dean yall gonna owe Rumph one too

View attachment 41804

do we take all four? i would but langham has to transfer then lol

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha
You're trying to Crack on him by calling him Mr insider yet a couple of things are so blatantly moronic about your statement. #1 yes devonta can play CB he's also a 5 star reciever & would immediately be one of the 3 best wr on the team including Ahmmon & Jeff. To even think he may be a middle of the pack guy at the position makes Lil sense but with that mindset the one who is a monster & has plenty of highlights at db as well is Jeff Thomas. He may easily be just as good of a corner as he is a reciever. That's not the case with devonta. But honestly you & any others like you just gotta want to be miserable to have anything negative to think in the midst of all this news. Cheer up bud. It'll be ok.

1) Oh save it, when the **** have I ever come off as miserable when I've basically lead the charge in defending this staff...reaching much?

2) yea the same logic goes towards Jeff Thomas and you're wrong, Devonta Smith is just as good playing CB as he is at WR

3) yea I have the same exact outlook at our recruits which doesn't involve thinking they are going to fail; only closed minded people would. If you honestly think ALL the recruits are going to be what people have labeled them as then you have a pretty moronic way of thinking and yes you're thinking that way because you're already labeling him a top 3 WR on our team; you don't know that, you're just hopeful he is because he looks like he is on tape.

How do people already assume that a elite high school WR is going to be a elite college WR without seeing him play in college?

you do realize that this is what literally every staff is doing? they make an assumption that some players are going to be elite in college and thus offer them instead of other players that they dont assume will be elite.

Advertisement

you do realize that this is what literally every staff is doing? they make an assumption that some players are going to be elite in college and thus offer them instead of other players that they dont assume will be elite.

Yea no ****, you should probably go a re-read what was written. The argument was crowning this kid before he has even stepped onto a college campus. Nobody knows how good they are going to be SO me saying that if it turns out that he isn't that good at a certain position (which I don't think is the case) and that he should be tried at another position if it's the case apparently is illogical and it only applies to one player and not to others

Last edited:

Yea no ****, you should probably go a re-read what was written. The argument was crowning this kid before he has even stepped onto a college campus. Nobody knows how good they are going to be SO me saying that if it turns out that he isn't that good at a certain position (which I don't think is the case) and that he should be tried at another position if it's the case apparently is illogical and it only applies to one player and not to others

if you want additional help on the poor logic you've used elsewhere in this thread, i can assist with that too. looks like back on page 1 you claimed 1. that smith can play CB just as well as he can WR. you then went on to make the claim that 2. no one knows how good a player will be in college based on high school. if 2. is true, then you can't know 1.

lemme know if you need anything else. i got u

if you want additional help on the poor logic you've used elsewhere in this thread, i can assist with that too. looks like back on page 1 you claimed 1. that smith can play CB just as well as he can WR. you then went on to make the claim that 2. no one knows how good a player will be in college based on high school. if 2. is true, then you can't know 1.

lemme know if you need anything else. i got u

My poor logic?

Ermin lane, Cyrus Jones, Karlos Williams, and Sam shields among other players say hi...

I'm done responding

Coaches don't recruit by position, they recruit by region. How do we know if Dugans is the one who sealed all those guys?

Either way, that's my dawg. Donk muthafvckin' Dugans!

Just stop bruh. That's just sad. You call him ur Dawg in one sentence than **** on him in the other! You know he's the one who closed them cause everyone of them has said he's the one in charge of their recruitments.lmfao yall admit it's by region with him yet blame rumph for every heritage kid alive ever. Jeezus were a sad sad fanbase.

Uh, what? How did I **** on him? I asked a question, you over sensitive little beta male.

And you have NEVER seen me say anything negative about Rumph so shut that **** up.

Advertisement
Back