If Sam Darnold Had Malik Rosiers Numbers...

Advertisement
Darnold numbers are better than rosier. He has more ints than rosier but everything else is better.

Darnold numbers are better than rosier. He has more ints than rosier but everything else is better.

He's turned the ball over a million times. I think he fumbled a couple times in the Utah game. He's been a turnover machine all year. Those are the "numbers" that kill teams.

Rosier's passer rating and QBR are better than Darnold's. Darnold has played 2 more games but has only thrown 3 more TDs and 6 more picks. You can't just shrug that off because Darnold has completed 3.6% more of his passes.

Last edited:
Advertisement

He's turned the ball over a million times. I think he fumbled a couple times in the Utah game. He's been a turnover machine all year. Those are the "numbers" that kill teams.

Alot of those turnovers(except the fumbles) is that he’s trying to do too much or he’s overthinking things. You see it when he throws, he hesitates and second guesses himself or he throws a good ball but the guy is blanketed and he can’t make a play. At some point, that coaching staff needs to calm him down and stop going for the big play as much as they do(they take a lot of shots) or take some of the load of his shoulders(they ask a lot of him...even for a guy as talented as he is)

Darnold: (7 games)
15 TD's and 9 Int's (294 yards per game)
QB rating 141
37 rushes for 12 yards (8 fumbles)

Rosier: (5 games)
12 TD's and 3 Int's (274 yards per game)
QB rating 146
48 rushes for 128 yards (no fumbles)

I'll take Rosier's numbers and record

Advertisement
Keep winning and he might get into the mix. We go undefeated and beat ND on National TV he's definitely in.
Tv

giphy.gif

Advertisement
That kid is not very good. Turnover machine . I have no use for a QB who passes for 4 TD but throws 3 INT.

Rosier's passer rating and QBR are better than Darnold's. Darnold's has played 2 more games but has only thrown 3 more TDs and 6 more picks. You can't just shrug that off because Darnold has completed 3.6% more of his passes.
Exactly , anyone saying darnold has played better is a fool

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Rosier's numbers are really good factoring in how talented he is, and I'm not sure Richt is getting the credit he deserves for manufacturing that. It's nice to be the ones with the talent/system to make a QBs whose ceiling is a solid college level talent, put up efficient numbers.

Advertisement
Back