If Rick is truly committed to winning...

Advertisement
Just to be clear here.

We wouldn't hire Butch because of his "NCAA issues" even though he had a letter signed from the NCAA that said he was 0% responsible.

But, we will hire Briles who was basically 100% responsible for promoting gang rapes committed by his team.

Meanwhile Sarkisian was fired for not only MISSING A ******* PRACTICE because he is too much of a drunkard, but also showing up later to a meeting and having his assistant corches send him home because he was too sauced.

Sounds legit.

I agree we need some new blood at the OC position, but can we at least float some names that feckless James will actually hire?

You understand the difference between hiring a guy as an OC and as a HC right?

And UM would have hired your hero David last year if they thought he was the best candidate. They interviewed him, and had you agreeing to a permanent ban if they didn't hire him because you were so confident he'd be the next HC. They obviously didn't think he was the best overall candidate for a myriad of reasons that probably included him getting UNC in a giant NCAA mess by hiring a noted scumbag bagman to be his right-hand man.

He ain't canning/demoting his son or brown any time soon

Then he's a fcking loser. His son should go to a support role or take a "promotion" to another program. He doesn't have to demote Brown. Brown can keep the same empty title and giant check he has now.

If that new legislation gets passed increasing staffs to 10 he won't have to move anyone out.

I haven't been following that proposal to increase coaching staff......how realistic is this and is it likely for 2017?

Very good chance it'll be in place in 2017.

Cool.
Thanks.
I look for several local soFla hs coaches landing gigs at schools that recruit the area.

Just to be clear here.

We wouldn't hire Butch because of his "NCAA issues" even though he had a letter signed from the NCAA that said he was 0% responsible.

But, we will hire Briles who was basically 100% responsible for promoting gang rapes committed by his team.

Meanwhile Sarkisian was fired for not only MISSING A ******* PRACTICE because he is too much of a drunkard, but also showing up later to a meeting and having his assistant corches send him home because he was too sauced.

Sounds legit.

I agree we need some new blood at the OC position, but can we at least float some names that feckless James will actually hire?

And UM would have hired your hero David last year if they thought he was the best candidate. They interviewed him, and had you agreeing to a permanent ban if they didn't hire him because you were so confident he'd be the next HC. They obviously didn't think he was the best overall candidate for a myriad of reasons that probably included him getting UNC in a giant NCAA mess by hiring a noted scumbag bagman to be his right-hand man.

I hope so or otherwise we are just ****ing in the wind here.

I just don't see feckless James ever green lighting the hire of anyone that does not fit his Kumbaya profile.

I mean let's look at his hiring history.

Advertisement
Right? Better yet, would Josh McDaniels be willing? Cuz we here think he would be pretty good here in our delusional scheme of things...

Just to be clear here.

Sounds legit.

I hope so or otherwise we are just ****ing in the wind here.

I just don't see feckless James ever green lighting the hire of anyone that does not fit his Kumbaya profile.

I mean let's look at his hiring history.

Good thing Fake James has nothing to do with any actual decision making processes.

Advertisement
Back