If only Blake is fired...

"Also tonight on Local 10 News, we are following the effort by many in the community to have acting University of Miami Athletic Director Jennifer Strawley be made the permanent Athetic Director. That push received a big endorsement today when Congressmen and Former UM President Donna Shalala publicly backed the move. Liane Morejon has more now from Coral Gables...Liane?"

Okay, good to know the tinfoil hats are out. Enough with the political bs involved in everything.

Advertisement
"Also tonight on Local 10 News, we are following the effort by many in the community to have acting University of Miami Athletic Director Jennifer Strawley be made the permanent Athletic Director. That push received a big endorsement today when Congressmen and Former UM President Donna Shalala publicly backed the move. Liane Morejon has more now from Coral Gables...Liane?"
Amazing how easy it was to turn u people.

Okay, good to know the tinfoil hats are out. Enough with the political bs involved in everything.

https://hepinc.com/newsroom/female-...-growth-since-1990-still-lag-at-d-i-programs/

Have to join the rest of the "progressive" ACC. If a women AD is doing a good job ( it appears Penn State's AD Sandy Barbour has improved on Dave Joyner's performance) no problem. However, if that person has been part of the problem, they need to go. Nothing in Strawley's public statements has led me to believe that if put in an acting role, she would not try to use her gender as a dominant reason to retain the job permanently...Not her performance.

It's 2019 and EVERYTHING with media attention, I'm afraid, is political.

Advertisement
Won't matter if the AD position is just a puppet. But anyone in an administrative position in the AD needs to go. Clean house from top to bottom.

It'll be a step in the right direction. Any AD hired in his place would immediately fire Manny anyways so you're killing two ugly *** birds with one stone.

Advertisement
She's worse than the owner of the Clevelamd Indians in Major League.
song.jpg

https://hepinc.com/newsroom/female-...-growth-since-1990-still-lag-at-d-i-programs/

Have to join the rest of the "progressive" ACC. If a women AD is doing a good job ( it appears Penn State's AD Sandy Barbour has improved on Dave Joyner's performance) no problem. However, if that person has been part of the problem, they need to go. Nothing in Strawley's public statements has led me to believe that if put in an acting role, she would not try to use her gender as a dominant reason to retain the job permanently...Not her performance.

It's 2019 and EVERYTHING with media attention, I'm afraid, is political.

She is part of the current admin so she would go if Blake James is fired unless the new AD would want to retain her in some capacity. Enough with the conspiracy theories. If Shalala was so enamored with gender equality, she had 3 chances to hire a female AD - Kirby, Eichorst, and Blake. Guess what? She didn't.

Advertisement
Advertisement
probably the donna shalalala College of "Women's Empowerment -- or how to Neuter Males"

Goes along side Bass's Institute of Diversity and Inclusion ...

Shut this program down... i agree with SI after 24 years finally.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back