If manny wins out

That's the thing. I don't believe that the decision to fire him or Blake has been made anyplace but here on this board. Manny says that he is contact with BJ all the time, if he knew he was going to be fired his disposition would be far different.

BJ wants Manny to be the guy and I'm sure the conversations he's having behind closed doors with Manny reflect this.

Navarro released an article on the athletic regarding the current situation.

says U Health made enough profit in 2020 to help cover some of the expenses from the football program. (I did hear Lake talk about this too). soooooo I guess were all on board with the hospital system and UM Med?

Advertisement
Navarro released an article on the athletic regarding the current situation.

says U Health made enough profit in 2020 to help cover some of the expenses from the football program. (I did hear Lake talk about this too). soooooo I guess were all on board with the hospital system and UM Med?
I don't doubt they can pay Manny's buy out but it has to be feasible to the BOT. If Manny finishes out even 6-7 will the BOT feel compelled to raise the money to buy Manny out and raise more for a high priced coach and potentially his buyout?

Manny is coming armed with the promise of TVD and a parade of talented freshmen. If he finishes close to .500 he's getting another ride.

Advertisement
Back