If Manny goes into the Bama game with Baker

Advertisement
Baker is in the Penos position. All faith in manny to turn things around is gone if he retains baker.

Advertisement
as DC you may see the end of what we knew as UM football.

He is already completely out of his league when he plays the likes of N. Carolina and FIU, and LAtech.......

We need a set of fresh coaches that want to go into the Bama game with a sound game plan.

"may see the end of what we knew as UM football."

Sorry brother...that happened a long time ago.
Probably when lsu killed us in that bowl game.

Man I hate seeing these post...only because it reminds me that he hasn't been fired yet. Drop your ******* nuts Manny!

Advertisement
Now THAT should go viral.
@RVACane da 🐐🐐🐐

1609347595900.gif

Miami has been done for over a decade to everyone except most cane fans.If the ultimate goal is to get rid of Manny and Blake James,the best we can hope for is he doesn't fire Baker and we get whipped by Bama and lose to Misc st to start next season.Things could get toxic enough for the BOT to fire everyone and start all over.

If you have to fire both of your coordinators within the first two years, the chances are you are a ****** ******* coach.

If he fires Baker, Mandy knows he would be next on the block. There would no other scapegoats.
I’ve been saying this all year. He can’t fire baker now. He needs to be able to fire him next year to save his own job. Firing him now is yet another admission that he’s lost and leaves him less cards to play after next year

Advertisement
We are doomed regardless. Idk how much do we have to regurgitate That manny will never be a good HC. He doesn’t bring anything to a team. He’s not good at Defense nor Offense, not a special teams coach, doesn’t develop talent. I want someone to tell me what’s Manny Diaz good for? Get him out of here.
What is he good for optics and politics nothing football related. But if he’s gonna be a CEO role theres hope for him yet if he gets good coaches under him. But that remains. To be seen if he does a complete overhaul of the defense then I have faith if he rides with Baker he dies.

I’ve been saying this all year. He can’t fire baker now. He needs to be able to fire him next year to save his own job. Firing him now is yet another admission that he’s lost and leaves him less cards to play after next year
Golden took that route, it didn’t work.

Advertisement
Sarkisian versus Baker lmao.

Not much more needs to be said. Major changes have to happen at Wr, improvements on the OL, and defensive coaching across the board to even have any sort of chance. Lashlee was clearly an upgrade but he struggles against any real defensive strategy and while not a Venables defense, Golding/Saban etc. will be closer to that then Oklahoma State.

Special teams return game issues (have we ever had so many kick return game mistakes in one season?) are also a major issue that needs to be addressed.

Almost feel bad for Bama...their huge staff of analysts, film techs, signal stealers, etc... won't need to do much next year to prep for Baker/Diaz.

as DC you may see the end of what we knew as UM football.

He is already completely out of his league when he plays the likes of N. Carolina and FIU, and LAtech.......

We need a set of fresh coaches that want to go into the Bama game with a sound game plan.
So who are the realistic choices to replace him. Anyone who has had success as a DC already is looking to be a head coach (eg Wisconsin DC). What options would be compatible with Manny’s defensive scheme already in place?

Advertisement
Back