If Manny goes into the Bama game with Baker

canecrazy23

CIS GIF Champion 2021
as DC you may see the end of what we knew as UM football.

He is already completely out of his league when he plays the likes of N. Carolina and FIU, and LAtech.......

We need a set of fresh coaches that want to go into the Bama game with a sound game plan.

Advertisement
We are doomed regardless. Idk how much do we have to regurgitate That manny will never be a good HC. He doesn’t bring anything to a team. He’s not good at Defense nor Offense, not a special teams coach, doesn’t develop talent. I want someone to tell me what’s Manny Diaz good for? Get him out of here.

We are doomed regardless. Idk how much do we have to regurgitate That manny will never be a good HC. He doesn’t bring anything to a team. He’s not good at Defense nor Offense, not a special teams coach, doesn’t develop talent. I want someone to tell me what’s Manny Diaz good for? Get him out of here.
Plenty of coaches can succeed as CEO types, by delegating and surrounding themselves with good coaches. I don’t think that is going to be Manny, but that is what the only hope is. You will know if that is even an iota of a possibility by what he does with the defensive side this offseason.

Advertisement
as DC you may see the end of what we knew as UM football.

He is already completely out of his league when he plays the likes of N. Carolina and FIU, and LAtech.......

We need a set of fresh coaches that want to go into the Bama game with a sound game plan.
I want Campbell from ISU. We can’t win like this.

This never gets old.

**** this guy

FB_IMG_1609294611821.jpg

I don't know if Manny will fire Blake but what happened against UNC is a permanent scar for Baker. Giving up 62 points to UNC, 37 to Ok State, and to open with Bama dropping 40-60 will create the most toxic environment and essentially ruin 2021. Manny has to see it, has to.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Why do you guys blame Baker? this is Manny's defense and his recruits.. This is Manny's team, he calls the shots
Well, Manny said he calls the D several times.
4th and 17 to 550 yards rushing to making the QB for OSU I doubt anyone has ever heard of look like effing Joe Montana. He has no feel for playcalling and makes no adjustments. At least Manny made adjustments. But yes, this is his fault, but like @Hurracanes said, FLAKE JAMES IS THE BLAME.

The dude from calle ocho is good at Public Relations and Communications. And he probably makes a nasty Cuban sandwich. The one which has jamon and queso as ingrediants. I hear that's a big thing in South Florida. But I wouldn't know. Because I've never been to South Florida. But I hear they have a lot of nice chica's down there. huh?

Advertisement
Back