If Malik Rosier is the best QB on this roster...

Canenable

Recruit
it is a miracle we are 7-0. If Richt did not know by now then this game should explain it to him loud and clear; you can't go anywhere if this guy is going to be your starting QB.

If Richt knew that already then why is he throwing the ball as many times a game as he does? Which makes me think he does not know that Malik is not even a reasonable QB at what is supposed to be an elite Div 1 program.

Any QB in the world that gets handed 4 turnovers in one half and turns them into 3 points should realize they are not getting the job done. If Nkosi Perry is not good enough to beat Rosier out next year then we should not have anyone on scholarship at the position, I would give DeeJay Dallas the reins at that point at QB.

I am worried that what was said about Richt at the end at UGA is possibly true, I will give him his 4 years to show if he knows how to build a ball club up but the fact that he has no QB still at this school better than Malik Rosier is a very disturbing sign.

I will watch us lose to VT and will attend the ND game and watch us play them in Miami for 28 years only to throw Malik Rosier at them and wonder why we can't win. I pray to God we can beat Pitt and UVA at this point to take our rightfiul position as 2nd place in the Coastal division, UGGGHHHH!!!

Advertisement
Kid had a bad game no doubt, but he has 4 picks all season..doesnt turn the ball over and generally makes good decisions with the ball. He has exceeded my expectations and I'm glad to have him. Problem with the offense is not being able to run the football.

Advertisement
it is a miracle we are 7-0. If Richt did not know by now then this game should explain it to him loud and clear; you can't go anywhere if this guy is going to be your starting QB.

If Richt knew that already then why is he throwing the ball as many times a game as he does? Which makes me think he does not know that Malik is not even a reasonable QB at what is supposed to be an elite Div 1 program.

Any QB in the world that gets handed 4 turnovers in one half and turns them into 3 points should realize they are not getting the job done. If Nkosi Perry is not good enough to beat Rosier out next year then we should not have anyone on scholarship at the position, I would give DeeJay Dallas the reins at that point at QB.

I am worried that what was said about Richt at the end at UGA is possibly true, I will give him his 4 years to show if he knows how to build a ball club up but the fact that he has no QB still at this school better than Malik Rosier is a very disturbing sign.

I will watch us lose to VT and will attend the ND game and watch us play them in Miami for 28 years only to throw Malik Rosier at them and wonder why we can't win. I pray to God we can beat Pitt and UVA at this point to take our rightfiul position as 2nd place in the Coastal division, UGGGHHHH!!!

qb cupboard wasn't exactly stocked when he got here.

If Nkosi Perry is not good enough to beat Rosier out next year then we should not have anyone on scholarship at the position, I would give DeeJay Dallas the reins at that point at QB.

:ibis-roflmao-sm4::ibis-roflmao-sm4::ibis-roflmao-sm4::ibis-roflmao-sm4:

Right now with Walton out, and Richards limited, Rosier is our offensive MVP. Can we please give the kid a running game?

Advertisement
One thing we know about Malik. He's gonna come back swinging. We're 7-0. This was just the REALLY bad game thatll make him bounce back/refocus for the real tests.

People defending Rosier need to open your **** eyes he is just a horrible QB if Perry can't beat him out next year they should just pull the scholly

Advertisement
Until the Offensive line can let us run even if they know we are going to run this will happen. The O line looks to be the weakest spot on the team. Rosier can't pass when he is running for his life and runs are going for 1 yard.

I try to not get personal in these things but you do realize that despite the weakness you profess in our HC this kid has taken us farther than anyone has in a decade? I will admit to a nervousness about Mark; I wanted Butch. But if Mark is weak then Malik is more amazing. He is undefeated missing his All ACC RB and supposed 1st round pick WR having bad year, behind a Oline that was suppose to be the weak link in the offense and yet beat FSU in its last gasp effort at home to save its season and has only won every game he has started, including one with interim HC. We have already gone somewhere with Malik as QB. The only legitimate complaint anyone can have against him is those who bet on the Canes and give the points. Other than that, you are talking pure crap.

Advertisement
Open your **** eyes folks. Rosier is awful and canes are luckiest team in all of CFB. First loss is coming real soon. You can curse me all you want but let's visit this next Sunday. I hate saying this but reality is a sometimes

Open your **** eyes folks. Rosier is awful and canes are luckiest team in all of CFB. First loss is coming real soon. You can curse me all you want but let's visit this next Sunday. I hate saying this but reality is a sometimes

You do realize Virginia Tech isn't some fkn powerhouse football team??

Even if the first loss is coming soon... the keyword here is "FIRST" we have the 2nd longest win streak in the nation with 12 in a row. So one loss won't bring any validation to your groupie *** point of view.

So when da Canes finally lose a game you some kind of facking genius? GTFOH.

Advertisement
Back