If Malik Rosier is the best QB on this roster...

Advertisement
OP is not a cane fan. Probably gator or nole. Only 17 posts since he joined this forum. Picked this time to troll us in a feeble attempt to knock our team. Mods should do a better job weeding these non-canes from posting their nonsense on this forum. There are many posters just like him. Eradicate them.

OP wins moron of the year award.

1. Rosier has played great all year save for this game - easily his worst game as a starter.
2. We all know we are overachieving but we are winning ( just look at FSU and UF for reference).
3. QB´s have bad games (Dungey last week is a great example)
4. We may lose to VT or ND or both but not bc of Rosier.
5. OP is a moron

What games have you been watching? Rosier has been great, are you SERIOUS...our fanbase needs a tuturial in football 101

Last edited:

1. Rosier has played great all year save for this game - easily his worst game as a starter.
2. We all know we are overachieving but we are winning ( just look at FSU and UF for reference).
5. OP is a moron

What games have you been watching? Rosier has been great, SERIOUSLY...our fanbase needs a tuturial in football 101

Seriously, Rozier is a 2nd stringer... he was pathetic today.

Saying that doesn't take away from being a Cane fan. Stop with the Kool Aid.

Advertisement
OP..I guess you missed the part where Rosier hurt his shoulder in the first Qtr and left the game and then came back and played the rest of the game hurt.

I guess you also missed our last 3rd down where he ran like a beast to pick up the first down to seal the deal

Boy I really Miss Bard Kayak right now

5. OP is a moron

What games have you been watching? Rosier has been great, SERIOUSLY...our fanbase needs a tuturial in football 101

That smells like kinfolks or bff references...

5. OP is a moron

You are delusional...

I think Richt's version of the RPO sucks - and I've heard him so many times state that he stresses to his QB's to "protect the football," "don't lose yards if a play isn't there," and so on - which would explain why Rosier is quick to at least duck back toward the line of scrimmage.

In other teams, yeah, their QB's will throw it away at times, but they're really trying to make something happen - and the really tough ones do make something happen.

I can be dead wrong, but our play calling seems oriented toward minimizing risk - rather than gaining yards and winning.

Thus, the crap stalls for entire quarters, and our reliance on bombs and miracle plays.

Advertisement

5. OP is a moron

You are delusional...

Can you read [MENTION=677]caneworld[/MENTION] or do you just imply what's said by just putting letters together...im questioning the poster for saying Rosier has been great this season and here you come with your bs. The mind is a terrible thing to waste.

You are delusional...

Can you read [MENTION=677]caneworld[/MENTION] or do you just imply what's said by just putting letters together...im questioning the poster for saying Rosier has been great this season and here you come with your bs. The mind is a terrible thing to waste.

My bad ...misread your post

it is a miracle we are 7-0. If Richt did not know by now then this game should explain it to him loud and clear; you can't go anywhere if this guy is going to be your starting QB.

If Richt knew that already then why is he throwing the ball as many times a game as he does? Which makes me think he does not know that Malik is not even a reasonable QB at what is supposed to be an elite Div 1 program.

Any QB in the world that gets handed 4 turnovers in one half and turns them into 3 points should realize they are not getting the job done. If Nkosi Perry is not good enough to beat Rosier out next year then we should not have anyone on scholarship at the position, I would give DeeJay Dallas the reins at that point at QB.

I am worried that what was said about Richt at the end at UGA is possibly true, I will give him his 4 years to show if he knows how to build a ball club up but the fact that he has no QB still at this school better than Malik Rosier is a very disturbing sign.

I will watch us lose to VT and will attend the ND game and watch us play them in Miami for 28 years only to throw Malik Rosier at them and wonder why we can't win. I pray to God we can beat Pitt and UVA at this point to take our rightfiul position as 2nd place in the Coastal division, UGGGHHHH!!!

tumblr_n0jl5rGfnN1sef9nzo1_500.gif

Every time we've needed a big play from the QB to win a game this season, Malik Rosier has come through.

Not most of the time. Every **** time.

Advertisement
Every time we've needed a big play from the QB to win a game this season, Malik Rosier has come through.

Not most of the time. Every **** time.

We needed a big play because he played like schit every **** game open your **** eyes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back