If Malik Rosier is the best QB on this roster...

The Canes are in the postilion they're in at the end BECAUSE of Rosier's game PRIOR to the GW drive.

Advertisement
Open your **** eyes folks. Rosier is awful and canes are luckiest team in all of CFB. First loss is coming real soon. You can curse me all you want but let's visit this next Sunday. I hate saying this but reality is a sometimes

Shut up faqqit

Open your **** eyes folks. Rosier is awful and canes are luckiest team in all of CFB. First loss is coming real soon. You can curse me all you want but let's visit this next Sunday. I hate saying this but reality is a sometimes

So when da Canes finally lose a game you some kind of facking genius? GTFOH.

We're not some kind of powerhouse, either. We lack real depth in a number of areas yet this staff is getting a maximum effort and a team with a lot of heart that refuses to quit. The coaches are laying he foundation for a winning mentality and kind of toughness that has been missing for a long time. It will be key to competing for ACC and National Championships once we fill out some of the think spots on our roster. I think this is how to judge the coaching staff and our head coach.

Advertisement

Shut up faqqit

It's called realism. Doesn't make anyone less of a fan. If you watched the same game I did and still feel so hyped,,I feel sorry for you the next two weekends. VT is leaps and bounds above UNC. and ND is looking better than that. All I'm saying is that our current resume is putrid. Again, open your **** eyes

Advertisement
The offense is a work in progress, albeit slowly, but I doubt there's a coach or player who would say they are happy to this point with the production.

My question is this though. Why does it always have to be, so and so sucks. You know what, even our worst player on the team (whomever that is), is more athletically gifted in this sport than 99.99 percent of this board.

No one player makes either side of the ball go. We have issues, some certainly on the players and some on the coaches. Since you don't know the play called, can't see the whole field (on tv, even at the game, it's tough) to know where the play failed. You also think we should just always score, stop the opponent, etc. Those aren't dummies we're lining up against, but a team that spent that week gameplanning to beat us.

I see all these callouts of the staff and players. You know what I don't see, a lick of football knowledge backing whatever you're trying to sell. Lots of know nothing couch potatoes around here.

Final thing, it hasn't been pretty, but we have a chance to continue this undefeated streak, something others cant say. In '02, I thought OSU was the absolute worst undefeated team I had ever seen. While we remember that and the robbery in the desert, the rest of the country remembers undefeated national champs and not the close games leading to it.

Until the Offensive line can let us run even if they know we are going to run this will happen. The O line looks to be the weakest spot on the team. Rosier can't pass when he is running for his life and runs are going for 1 yard.

Rosier is not running for his life, watch the game plz...he doesn't do a good job reading the defense post-snap. He's not a good QB but he has all Ws on his resume, so it is what it is. Good to great qb play makes up for weak Oline play and suspect play calling, especially when you have talent at the skill positions. This wasn't a one bad game thing, Rosier has been erratic in at least 2-3 qtrs of each game save the cuse game. Lets support the kid thru the remaining games this season and live with the outcome( good or bad). It really does little good to keep revisiting this topic every week like we dont know what were working with. Go CANES

Advertisement

Shut up faqqit

Why does dude have to be a *** just because he sees the game differently than others...you're that woos who plays the bully behind the keyboard, smh. Tired of seeing all the name calling between so-called Canes fans for having a difference of opinions. Grow the fck up and come up with something worth the 10 sec used to post.

Did you SEE Evan Sherriffs that one drive?

Looked exactly the way I thought he would if we were forced to start him.

Yup, he might as well transfer immediately. They should probably just help him out and get him a bus ticket home from the game.

The above waa sarcasm. You mean someone comes off the bench and doesn't look like Montana? He has how much game time experience? Next to nil, but the coaches I'm sure called it like they would for Rosier. You know, there's a learning curve with players, right?

Advertisement
OP wins moron of the year award.

1. Rosier has played great all year save for this game - easily his worst game as a starter.
2. We all know we are overachieving but we are winning ( just look at FSU and UF for reference).
3. QB´s have bad games (Dungey last week is a great example)
4. We may lose to VT or ND or both but not bc of Rosier.
5. OP is a moron

Youth on the interior line is not conducive to a good run game. Young guys can use athleticism in the pass game to survive but when it comes to pushin the pile and creating space on the interior to impose our will they still have a ways to go. We aren't supposed to be title contenders this season but we are here none the less. Get off the kids backs and just enjoy the ride. Sweat it out like the rest of us. Grit your teeth, pound your beer, and hope we keep our **** together for four quarters each week and get the W.

Shut up faqqit

Why does dude have to be a *** just because he sees the game differently than others...you're that woos who plays the bully behind the keyboard, smh. Tired of seeing all the name calling between so-called Canes fans for having a difference of opinions. Grow the fck up and come up with something worth the 10 sec used to post.

The said faqqit is promising a loss on a hurricane message board and you want us all to accept his opinion with open arms? Here's my rebuttal so you can be happy. Canes win next week and this so called faqqit eats his words. Better now?

Advertisement
Back