if Kayya and Njoku stay for 2017 season

I think Brad might stay. He said he was. Money doesn't seem to be big issue with family. Might come down to what team it looks like he would go too -- kid is smart. If team balls out and we make the playoffs, his stock might be too high for him to risk staying.

Guy's smart. Yeah, he can go early and pick up a good check, but if he puts in another year, hones and polishes his skills under Richt, his numbers will be stellar, and that means with the maturity and enhanced skills of one more year, he'll get a much, much better check starting year one.

True. If he sees shot at NC next year I think he is very likely to come back. He has been all business from the day he committed. Him and Mark can make something happen. Kid is lucky Mark got fired and Mark is probably giddy over the fact that some idiot HC was so bad that he got fire with a NFL 1st round QB starting for him -- that is not an easy task. QB and HC are almost always tied at the hips.

Advertisement
if they stay then that means we have had a subpar offensive season or they were hurt

I think if Yearby has a decent year, he's gone. Running back with 2 young kids. Could be wrong

I wouldn't fault him for leaving early, never will with a running back, but the combine isn't going to be nice to him unless that 40 time improves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kaaya will leave depending on the team accomplishments not personal. If we lose against FSU he is staying regardless of the outcome based on his most recent interviews on the subject. He wants that win against FSU before he bolts

I think if Yearby has a decent year, he's gone. Running back with 2 young kids. Could be wrong

I wouldn't fault him for leaving early, never will with a running back, but the combine isn't going to be nice to him unless that 40 time improves.

I think Yearby leaves. He's never going to be a top 50 pick. He just needs a productive year and his skill set will get him drafted in the 3-6 round range depending on the team that values his style. Gonna carve out a nice career in the league (relative to running back shelf life). Look forward to watching him on Sundays - hopefully behind a decent O line.

Advertisement
Both are gone.

The only scenario I see them staying is if we are sniffing a ship and they want to be part of it. That is a lot of flakka right there!

Brad Kaaya - QB - Hurricanes

Pro Football Focus only sees Miami junior QB Brad Kaaya as the No. 5 draft-eligible quarterback.

Pro Football Focus' Steve Palazzolo placed Kaaya -- seen by some as a top-five overall candidate -- behind Luke Falk and Baker Mayfield. "He works through progressions quickly and he’s not afraid of making tight-window throws which are often followed by impressive ball placement," Palazzolo wrote. The analyst has questions about Kaaya's arm strength. "As impressive as some of his throws are, he’ll come back with others that miss by a mile," Palazzolo wrote. "If we can see an uptick in arm strength, and better throw for throw consistency, Kaaya will start to look like the first round prospect many have projected for him."

http://www.rotoworld.com/

half of this board is a fcking cesspool. no faith in our canes. this team is talented and will make some fcking NOISE this year.

Advertisement
Njoku needs to catch the ball first...

Kid hasn't proved **** yet. Pump the brakes

Reading this thread makes it seem like we are already half way through the season. I definitely see the potential in this team but it isn't even week 1 yet. WTF are we talking about Kaaya njoku and Yearby already leaving early??? I'm not saying it'd be a possibility if we have a monster year but let's play some games first and let things play out

Reading this thread makes it seem like we are already half way through the season. I definitely see the potential in this team but it isn't even week 1 yet. WTF are we talking about Kaaya njoku and Yearby already leaving early??? I'm not saying it'd be a possibility if we have a monster year but let's play some games first and let things play out

This fanbase used to talk about wins and championships. We've been so bad lately that people now talk about a few guys draft status as the most important thing. It's gotten weird.

Here's an idea.....ready?

How about we focus on 2016 season and enjoy these young talented ballers while they are here playing for the UM?

Oh, and show up to the games for a change.

Advertisement
Njoku needs to catch the ball first...

Kid hasn't proved **** yet. Pump the brakes
He looks like an all world tight end and has freakish speed for a tight end and has good but not great hands. He needs to become more consistent with catching the ball like a #1 tight end is supposed to do

Only losses would be Coley and Isidora.

QB Kaaya
HB Walton/Yearby/Homer/Gus
FB Quez Williams
WR Richards
WR Harris
WR Berrios
TE Njoku
LT Darling
LG McDermott
C Linder
RG Gauthier
RT Odogwu

On defense, the front 7 will be loaded, too. Secondary will be a question mark.

DE Thomas/D. Jackson
DT Norton/Willis
DT McIntosh/Moten
DE J. Jackson/ Johnson
SLB McCloud
MLB Shaq
WLB Pinckney
CB Redwine
CB Mayes
CB Young
FS Johnson
SS Finley

Take out Gauthier at RG...move Odogwu to Guard and plug in Transfer George Brown Jr. at Right or Left Tackle

Advertisement
Only losses would be Coley and Isidora.

QB Kaaya
HB Walton/Yearby/Homer/Gus
FB Quez Williams
WR Richards
WR Harris
WR Berrios
TE Njoku
LT Darling
LG McDermott
C Linder
RG Gauthier
RT Odogwu

On defense, the front 7 will be loaded, too. Secondary will be a question mark.

DE Thomas/D. Jackson
DT Norton/Willis
DT McIntosh/Moten
DE J. Jackson/ Johnson
SLB McCloud
MLB Shaq
WLB Pinckney
CB Redwine
CB Mayes
CB Young
FS Johnson
SS Finley

Take out Gauthier at RG...move Odogwu to Guard and plug in Transfer George Brown Jr. at Right or Left Tackle

I don't particularly like Sunny at guard. His center of gravity seems a bit high for that position.

Any particular reason you like him there broham?

I could see yearby leaving but I doubt Njoku or Kayaa leabe well be ready for a march to the playoffs next season

If the draft advisory board tells Brad he's a lock for the first round, he's gone. You don't turn your back on being a top 5 pick. (as quarterbacks are usually drafted earlier than their talent level might suggest)

That said, Kaaya wouldn't be the first QB who was a "lock first round pick" in the preseason only to see his draft status drop. Even after a productive season. Matt Barkley was a "lock" for the #1 pick according to some draft experts in the preseason. After a very good season, he all of the sudden became the fifth or sixth best QB available. The NFL is very fickle on who they project as the "hot" incoming QB. At this time last year, would any of you thought that Goff or that kid from FCS would have been the first two picks?

Advertisement
Back