if Kayya and Njoku stay for 2017 season

Advertisement
No way either guy stays. Enjoy this season.

Njoku needs a big season, like 700+ yards and 5 TDs, to even consider the draft. His blocking isn't up-to-par and he doesn't have the body of a prototypical TE, yet.
LOL. The Njokeman is an absolute physical freak. And he's a very willing and physical blocker. On top of that, you don't draft Njoku to block any more than you would Ebron or Graham or any other freakish pass catching threat at TE. He'll be a first round pick.

Agree with everything I just don't see him being a 1st round pick unless he has a season like the one posted above.

I think Brad might stay. He said he was. Money doesn't seem to be big issue with family. Might come down to what team it looks like he would go too -- kid is smart. If team balls out and we make the playoffs, his stock might be too high for him to risk staying.

There is a strong correlation to success in the NFL and staying 4 years of college. A lot of guys that leave early end up busting in the NFL. The extra year of maturing seems to help them to learn the position and understand the game better, as well as improving physically. Kaaba has things he needs to work on, I don't think he's a sure-fire high pick until he improves his footwork, accuracy and 3rd down/Red Zone percentages.

I dont see how Njoku even considers leaving. Hes got potential, but what has he shown? With our weapons, I dont expect him to put up crazy numbers this year. He stays. Aqm is definitely gone. Kool is going to turn him into the best end in the country this year. Only one i dont know about is Brad. No idea if hel stay or go

Advertisement
I dont see how Njoku even considers leaving. Hes got potential, but what has he shown? With our weapons, I dont expect him to put up crazy numbers this year. He stays. Aqm is definitely gone. Kool is going to turn him into the best end in the country this year. Only one i dont know about is Brad. No idea if hel stay or go

Njoku is like the lock of all locks. Do you realize what he'll do at the combine?

As much as it will hurt us for next season to lose both, it will sure send a signal to CFB when both Kaaya and Njoku are taken in the 1st round.

Advertisement
The chance of Kaaya being under center at Miami in 2017 is 5% or less. Get er done this year fellas cause he gone.

Jake Butt and OJ Howard are considered the top 2 Tight ends coming into the season. Jake Butt averaged about 12 yards per catch, OJ Howard 15 yards per catch. Njoku 17 yards per catch. Also OJ Howard's numbers are really only that good because of his monster national championship game, exclude that game he's been pedestrian.

I think if Yearby has a decent year, he's gone. Running back with 2 young kids. Could be wrong

Advertisement
I think Brad might stay. He said he was. Money doesn't seem to be big issue with family. Might come down to what team it looks like he would go too -- kid is smart. If team balls out and we make the playoffs, his stock might be too high for him to risk staying.

Guy's smart. Yeah, he can go early and pick up a good check, but if he puts in another year, hones and polishes his skills under Richt, his numbers will be stellar, and that means with the maturity and enhanced skills of one more year, he'll get a much, much better check starting year one.

Guy's smart. Yeah, he can go early and pick up a good check, but if he puts in another year, hones and polishes his skills under Richt, his numbers will be stellar, and that means with the maturity and enhanced skills of one more year, he'll get a much, much better check starting year one.

Not only starting salary, but im sure the guy wants a long career. Doesnt want to walk into a dhitty situation and be thrown on the field sooner then he should be. Brad has a ways to go. Imo he should without question stay for his senior year.

No way either guy stays. Enjoy this season.

Njoku needs a big season, like 700+ yards and 5 TDs, to even consider the draft. His blocking isn't up-to-par and he doesn't have the body of a prototypical TE, yet.

Jimmy Graham says hi. Basically the same player.

Jimmy was 6'6 260 lbs and had the biggest hands at the Combine. Njoku still has that big WR/TE body is all I'm saying.
Was 6'8 and played around 245 lbs...He was a basketball player masquerading as a TE..

Advertisement
Jake Butt and OJ Howard are considered the top 2 Tight ends coming into the season. Jake Butt averaged about 12 yards per catch, OJ Howard 15 yards per catch. Njoku 17 yards per catch. Also OJ Howard's numbers are really only that good because of his monster national championship game, exclude that game he's been pedestrian.

No, he was nonexistent before that game. Was having a terrible year. The OJ Howard fluffing by teh mediuh since has been nothing short of shameless. Guy was a waste of talent before two broken plays. Now he's the most unstoppable force since Jim Brown.

It depends what type of season we have and how much they both enjoy college life.

If we make massive strides and look to be in National Championship contention next year.... who knows. That's a big draw.

Kaaya also could learn a lot from Richt, so I have a sneaky suspicion he stays. Njoku, not so much - a good season and he's due a big pay day.

Advertisement
Back