if Kayya and Njoku stay for 2017 season

tinman_96

Redshirt Freshman
I was thinking Brad and David stay after this season, man our offense will be unstoppable. other than stacy leaving, we will basically returning every starter. our offensive line will be 3-4 year starters. and the weapons of yearby, Walton and homer, then richards, harris, DJ, berrios, Bruce. Herndon and Njoku,
I'm going to be selfish and I really hope they stay because that's a playoff team there

Advertisement
Why don't we just worry about getting better than the 71st scoring offense that we were last year. Then we can worry about being "unstoppable". Baby steps.

I actually think Njoku will stay unless he's like a Mackey finalist or something. I don't see Yearby staying just because the nature of the position. But you're right, we would be dominant.

Only losses would be Coley and Isidora.

QB Kaaya
HB Walton/Yearby/Homer/Gus
FB Quez Williams
WR Richards
WR Harris
WR Berrios
TE Njoku
LT Darling
LG McDermott
C Linder
RG Gauthier
RT Odogwu

On defense, the front 7 will be loaded, too. Secondary will be a question mark.

DE Thomas/D. Jackson
DT Norton/Willis
DT McIntosh/Moten
DE J. Jackson/ Johnson
SLB McCloud
MLB Shaq
WLB Pinckney
CB Redwine
CB Mayes
CB Young
FS Johnson
SS Finley

Advertisement
Only losses would be Coley and Isidora.

Secondary will be a question mark.

DE Thomas/D. Jackson
DT Norton/Willis
DT McIntosh/Moten
DE J. Jackson/ Johnson
SLB McCloud
MLB Shaq
WLB Pinckney
CB Redwine
CB Mayes
CB Young
FS Johnson
SS Finley

Really need some star talent at LB and CB.

Advertisement
I honestly think it's about an 80% chance brad stays. Barring just an absolute beast of a season. He's not hurting financially and my guess is he values his education as much of not more than his NFL career. Honestly he's gonna go high if he comes out this year or next. And GOOD qb' s have really long careers. I really don't think it'll take much for richt to convince him to stay.

If he stays we're ranked top 10 at the end of next year guaranteed. Probably top 5 playing for a championship.

Brad will be back unless we win a NC this year or he wins the Heisman. Im pretty sure he wants to learn everything he can from CMR before he goes to a sorry *** team in the league. Its not like he's hurting for money.

Advertisement
No way either guy stays. Enjoy this season.

Njoku needs a big season, like 700+ yards and 5 TDs, to even consider the draft. His blocking isn't up-to-par and he doesn't have the body of a prototypical TE, yet.
LOL. The Njokeman is an absolute physical freak. And he's a very willing and physical blocker. On top of that, you don't draft Njoku to block any more than you would Ebron or Graham or any other freakish pass catching threat at TE. He'll be a first round pick.

Advertisement
OP - it's imperative to us that some of these kids stay back... I think Kaaya will unless he has a EXTREMELY good season.

NOT dialed into his finances but his mother's business does very well like multi millions well. So my guess is he's not eating ramen noodles.

Besides he plays a position that's doesn't have the majority of it's value in the players athleticism it's a very cerebral position. He's a smart kid my guess is he knows that he'll be first round either this year or the next.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back