If it makes you happy, Fsus recruiting about be a lot worse then ours.

Hes a 3 star, We hear this all the time, Hes not a 3 star...If he wasn't a 3 star he wouldn't be. Does he compare to Lingard and Cam Davis....Would he even step on the field for us. Definitely not next year in 2 years ,In 3 years....Running back like him are a dime a dozen.

Wow. So you're just the type that looks at stars and that's it. Cool.

Advertisement
Haha a pure deflection thread from one of the leaders of the 'Richt Retards'. "It's okay that we are trash because FSU is garbage also."

Advertisement
Hes a 3 star, We hear this all the time, Hes not a 3 star...If he wasn't a 3 star he wouldn't be. Does he compare to Lingard and Cam Davis....Would he even step on the field for us. Definitely not next year in 2 years ,In 3 years....Running back like him are a dime a dozen.

What has Lingard done to warrant so much praise?

You sound retarted, stop posting

Lingard has an elite skill set...an NFL skill set.....Crowley while I believe he is good is not a better back than Nyquan Wright 2019, Chaney 20 or Amari Daniels in 21

Advertisement
Stars a relevant to a certain extent but don’t tell me Crowley and nun aren’t impact players. Two players any program in Florida would love to have. Let alone NFL scouts make mistakes in getting their guy in the draft you don’t think these wanna be scouts make mistakes in scouting and rating an 18 year old kid who isn’t fully developed happens all the time.

Crowley's not a 3-star talent. Don't let his ranking fool you. The kid's the goods.
Agreed and the fact that he went to OSU proves that (also his ranking will go up because of it)

I get OP’s point. We “should” be able to replace these guys we lost. It’s more a cumulative loss than any particular player at this point, but if you’re not at least concerned about our class then you’re just ignoring the facts.

We will see.

Haha a pure deflection thread from one of the leaders of the 'Richt Retards'. "It's okay that we are trash because FSU is garbage also."
Richts retards as compared to you , A whiney crybaby little the sky is falling *****.

Advertisement
Man Crowley was an impact player the kid was just a beast on the field. He was such a crappy 3* that OSU went all in on him...24/7 isn't the end all be all of recruiting.
Hes the lowest recruit on there board will see if he sticks.

We lost several 3 stars who are replaceable , Crowley, Nunn , Good ,Kingsley and Tarquin are not impact type recruits . We will get our oline recruits this is just shaking out. FSU has 2 scholly qbs , Rumor is Francios is done there. Now there 4 star quarterback is wavering and is probably gone. There ol is garbage, They have nobody on the horizon, Charles Cross was there best ol recruit he decommitted. Wait till Dent flips either to Alabama or Georgia. They a total disaster. Howell, Cross and probably Dent are impact recruits.
Big difference? FSU will correct it, whether it be assistants/HC/whatever. We don't fight anyone for any recruit. Corky Richt is more than content 🙄.

Agreed and the fact that he went to OSU proves that (also his ranking will go up because of it)

I get OP’s point. We “should” be able to replace these guys we lost. It’s more a cumulative loss than any particular player at this point, but if you’re not at least concerned about our class then you’re just ignoring the facts.

We will see.

I'm past concerned at this point. Not even worried, because I know this class is going to be ranked at the end right about where they are now. At the best, top 20. Not elite, probably not even that good. I think the defense brings in their numbers. But the offense is going to feel the ripple effects of this class for a while.

Advertisement
I do not understand the obsession with stars. There are always a lot of three star rated prospects who are excellent talents. Blindly looking at some recruiting site's ratings and ignoring performance on the field is foolish.

What's funny is that the current angle from those downplaying our decommitments is to say we're only losing 3* recruits, so what's the big deal?

But when this staff replaces these 3* recruits with even more 3* recruits, they'll be the same ones hyping up the replacements as hidden gems and world class evaluations by Richt and co. No matter how poorly they profile athletically or how appalling their other offers are.

And it's also hilarious that they're the same types of posters who claimed stars don't matter when Richt was losing most of the battles for our 4* and 5* targets throughout this entire cycle.

I'm past concerned at this point. Not even worried, because I know this class is going to be ranked at the end right about where they are now. At the best, top 20. Not elite, probably not even that good. I think the defense brings in their numbers. But the offense is going to feel the ripple effects of this class for a while.
I hear ya.

I've just accepted it at this point. We can't out-recruit the **** that is happening with our coaches anyway and as much as it sucks, having ****** recruiting classes makes headlines. If we aren't winning and aren't recruiting then it's a quicker route to Richt being gone.

Just sucks because the recruiting obviously has long-lasting effects.

Taggart >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Richt

Is this real? He has had a total of 3 winning season (USF 8-5, 10-2 and 7-5 at Oregon) . He is 52-57 and 0-1 in bowl games coached. Richt is a winning coach from "the hardest" conference in college football. He hasnt been good here, but I'm willing to give him 1 more year with changes being made.

Advertisement
Back