If Deriq tore his ACL...

1. Don’t think it was the loss. Perry played good enough to win.
2. assuming the worst, the Bama game is now a loss.
3. I also assume Lashlee and king had and agreement to both come back, Lashlee leave now?
4. How many upperclassmen were planning on returning, now to say ***** it.
5. Portal qb?
6. Star wr for the other team quit middle of game. Was it after the king injury? Got spooked?
7. Keeps Perry here another year?

BAMA is NOW a loss? Lmao

We were never winning that game

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bruh, he’ll be back by September. This isn’t 2004. The new norm is 6-9 months and there are people that have healed sooner.
That’s pumping sunshine bud. It’s highly unlikely he’ll be able to run like he’s accustomed and be in football shape for Bama. The reason it’s such a big deal is because he is an average QB if he can’t run at 100%. He’s not the best passer. What makes him dangerous is his ability to make plays scrambling and running.

You don’t heal in less than 6 months from an ACL. I’m betting he has meniscus tears also based on how that looked. He couldn’t walk at all. That’s a tell tale sign it was more than just an ACL.

The other reason it’s such a big deal is because of reps in the spring and summer. He absolutely is not playing this spring or summer. He won’t get any much needed reps with the frosh and Sophomore WRs.

You can’t trust he will be a go in the fall so you have split reps with whomever wins the battle this spring. That’s another negative no matter how you look at it.

Then, what do you do with him if Garcia or TVD plays the season and they look decent? King is probably transferring or if he wins the job in 22 those kids are probably both in the portal.

Bottom line this was a major blow and extremely depressing for all UM fans. There’s no other way to look at it.

The best thing to hope for is that Garcia is a three year starter that ends up the number one overall pick. One can dream.

Advertisement
if Lashlee leaves Manny is gone next year! CMD has no connections to secure another outstanding OC or for that matter a DC! What needs to be done is fire Flake James and hire an outstanding AD! It’s the only way back to contention!!!

The longer there's no official report of the injury, the more nervous I'm getting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back