If Butch was hired instead of Richt

Boarcane

All ACC
Where would we be right now. I know one thing for sure... we be ******* loaded with talent!!!! LOADED
From 2008 to 2014 – Davis was the head coach from 2007 through 2010 – no school in the ACC had more players selected in the first round than UNC
He left them full for four years after he moved on. Just like he did at Miami TWICE

Advertisement
Not again.

stephenasmith.png

If nothing else, we'd know if 95-00 was lightning in a bottle or if he was destined to be a Hurricanes legend.

I know we're gonna give Manny at least a couple of years, but facing another couple seasons of likely disappointment really hurts.

Advertisement
Where would we be right now. I know one thing for sure... we be ******* loaded with talent!!!! LOADED
From 2008 to 2014 – Davis was the head coach from 2007 through 2010 – no school in the ACC had more players selected in the first round than UNC
He left them full for four years after he moved on. Just like he did at Miami TWICE

That ship past. We wouldn’t be any better under Butch.

He b
If nothing else, we'd know if 95-00 was lightning in a bottle or if he was destined to be a Hurricanes legend.

I know we're gonna give Manny at least a couple of years, but facing another couple seasons of likely disappointment really hurts.
he helped to build Jummy’s Teams, certainly built Erickson’s teams and help to build the Cowboys with Jimmy. Truly the best evaluator of talent in my lifetime. What he did at UNC... you’ve got to be kidding me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Butch has taken a true dumpster fire FIU to 2 bowl games. he would have hired a competent staff
and he can recognize and close on talent.Also last time we dominated the LOS was when we had a great S&C program as well. not sure what what wrong when he left for Browns Donna and Paul went cheap most likely
but since B.Davis players have left we have certainly have defined mediocrity for 15+ years no matter who the coaches are in Coral Gables. have to stick with manny thru learning curve and give him $$$$ to hire a staff.
how long before the BOT takes a hard look at B.James ??

Advertisement
Butch has taken a true dumpster fire FIU to 2 bowl games. he would have hired a competent staff
and he can recognize and close on talent.Also last time we dominated the LOS was when we had a great S&C program as well. not sure what what wrong when he left for Browns Donna and Paul went cheap most likely
but since B.Davis players have left we have certainly have defined mediocrity for 15+ years no matter who the coaches are in Coral Gables. have to stick with manny thru learning curve and give him $$$$ to hire a staff.
how long before the BOT takes a hard look at B.James ??
Tommy Moffitt... he’s been at LSU forever and I’m pretty sure he’s one of the top 3 highest paid in college football. 🤦‍♂️

As far as I am concerned Diaz is our guy until he is not. We got the W, yes we looked like dog ***** along the way, but we got the W. Once again, we are like EVERY team not called CLEMSON in the ACC. What does this mean, I believe that just like we wet the bed this weekend, this team can put together a string of 2017 vs Notre Dame performances. So 10-2 is still on the table. Not being delusional guys. Really should not expect anyone to turn this mess around in 4 games

Funny clip. I hope you realize ALMOST EVERY TIME YOU talk about Miami’s history, you’re for the most part, talking about Butch Davis
When I talke about Miami’s history I talk about Rings..best coaches in our history are Jimmy, schellney, and a Erickson..In that order Butch was 71-51 at Miami and built a great roster..but Miami’s history of winning starts with the 3 before him

Advertisement
Back