If Butch Davis get's rehired

Advertisement
We get Butch, and I'm gonna have to go get some new pairs of Wranglers

With this roster next year, Butch wins the Coastal with his ****ing eyes closed.

Not to mention he'd have even MORE momentum seeing as every sports fan would have just watched a documentary on ESPN showcasing his ability to churn out NFL draft picks like it's a hobby.

Give this man an espy

http://www.sportstalkflorida.com/bring-butch-back-to-miami/

Stoke the fires!

t8QvoRG.gif

I like Coley he's growing as a coach I can see it keep him bring back butch and let's go I like the tight end coach Scott baez ice Kevin beard get that dline coach who was at usf that played for us and I'm not sure what to do about Kehoe.

Advertisement
If Butch had gotten here in January, we'd be unbeaten - zero doubt.

His offenses constantly attack.

His defenses are in-your-grill attack, attack, attack.

Once in a while one would get loose, but we made the opposing quarterbacks fear the snap.

And recruits? He'd have some nationally top talent stacked, burning to play for him, play for UM, and play for the NFL.

The thing is though, is our admin so stupid that they would *** this up. My money would be on yes and it hurts me to admit that.

The "can he play DT" would die overnight.

I dont think we would ever lose a DT we wanted again.

trenches

Advertisement
The ISIS comment is a bit much, but otherwise spot on

And the "paraphernalia" comment. You mean merchandise or drug related "paraphernalia?"

Time to broaden your mind:

par·a·pher·na·lia
ˌperəfərˈnālyə/
noun
[COLOR=#878787 !important][/COLOR]

• miscellaneous articles, especially the equipment needed for a particular activity.
    [COLOR=#878787 !important]"drills, saws, and other paraphernalia necessary for home improvements"[/COLOR]
    synonyms:equipment, stuff, things, apparatus, kit, implements, tools, utensils,material(s), appliances, accoutrements, appurtenances, odds and ends,bits and pieces; informalgear
    "they have a ton of camping paraphernalia"

• trappings associated with a particular institution or activity that are regarded as superfluous.

I get that the denotative meaning is more broad, but generally "paraphernalia" is not used in that connotation . Anyways, you win if you want to!

If you're going down the grammar road then don't say "anyways," as it is not a word. And it's "broader," not "more broad."

Butch would be so underwhelming. I just see him burning out ala jimmy with the dolphins. Another thing about butch was his ability to discover gems awhile ago. However, in the age of espn, 247, rivals etc.. can he find those sleeper gems and get them to commit. Once those gems
Become discovered, here comes bama, lsu, auburn etc..

He recruited like a stud at UNC, and that was in the current age of the various recruiting sites.

No need to overthink this. The guy knows talent, and how it will translate at the collegiate level. Better still, he knows how to develop that raw talent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back