if anyone is feeling down about the Alex Collins fiasco

Advertisement
Alex Collins is very overrated.... he isnt on Duke, Sony's, or Cooks level so ppl need to let it go. He is not even close to being anywhere near Duke Johnson.

Augustus Edwards can bring the same thing to the table as Alex Collins couldve at UM w/ less of the ***gotry.

Some of the sickest highlights I've ever seen from a true frosh.

I'm one of the biggest Alex Collins fans around but the embarrassment of his recruitment has me giving less than zero of a **** about him.

ESF said Duke is the most important recruit in a decade. I would argue he is the most important recruit I have personally ever seen.

Advertisement
Maybe some of these soft shouldered folks should write an emo song about the croots that got away, lulz.

(Not singling out the OP, as his intent is to give Duke love... just the theme since Wednesday).

Maybe some of these soft shouldered folks should write an emo song about the croots that got away, lulz.

(Not singling out the OP, as his intent is to give Duke love... just the theme since Wednesday).

I didn't even see that other thread. Now I get why you guys are freaking out.

Advertisement
Some of the sickest highlights I've ever seen from a true frosh.

The great thing about Duke's Freshman highlights is that you see the same player you did during his senior highlights of high school.
Usually when players get to college their freshman year they look like they forgot how to play football, but with Duke you see the same guy.
And his high school highlights were the best I've ever seen for a running back.

Those highlights are better than most players CAREER highlights. He is truly special.

Duke will be invited to New York for the ceremony at the end of the year. No doubt in my mind.

Advertisement
Gonna say it...he will win a heisman. America will fall in love with him once we start winning and getting attention.

If anyone is feeling down about a player we will never ever play against competitively and doesn't matter, please die.

Advertisement
No! We've moved on. His ***** *** was all about him self and not about the team. " I want to go where they run the ball a lot" Please! We run the ball ******! The best teams have a good 1-2 punch. He was afraid of the Duke competition. As far as I am concerned Collins, Kirkland, Thomas are all some ***** as Nikkas and can eat a Diack! Who the **** lives in South Florida and wants to go play football and Tellyhesse and Fattyville. They will regret it, book it. Lol!

I think alot of yall need to pull your skirt down and let this go those dudes arent Canes if the team isnt tripping why should we **** stop whinning about those kids ..... Do some push ups or something .....

Advertisement
Back