If a SINGLE COACH is retained

Advertisement
i could see him keeping a couple , not many, at most kwame brown, larry scott and kevin beard, or hurlie brown. the rest have to be purged and purged now.

the guys he keep won't be anything more then position coaches. beard has only been with program 1 yr and with mclendon not coming it would depend on who he got at wrs coach on if getting rid of beard improves wr coach at all. scott has been a solid coach. kwame brown had his first yr i think as a position coach after being a graduate assistant so if kept him as assistant dl coach dt's would be ok.

while i think should purge most of it if kept beard, scott or kwame brown id be ok with it. all are young hungry coaches who would benefit from learning from richt.

the biggest moves have to be at coordinator. im tired of running ball from shotgun at the 4. im tired of stupid trick plays when its 1st down inside opponents 30 with under 4 minutes to go. and im tired of the passive not get off blocks read and react crap run on d.

that said id perfer a complete reboot on coaches.

They all need to go...this is easily the worst coaching staff ever assembled by a major division 1 program.

I have NEVER seen one bad head coach surround himself with 2 worse coordinators. If nothing else this game and this season are a win cause all 3 of those ******** are gone.

from this horrendous excuse of a staff, then Richt is dead to me.

I may get negged for this, but I honestly don't see how you can see a single coach returning and be considered someone who will take us to the promised land.

Never seen anything quite like this. Honestly. It is truly painful to watch this team attempt to play football with these idiots.

Ice will be gone with Thomas Brown coming in. I dont care if Hurlie, Beard or Scott stay or go, whatever Richt wants to do with these guys as long as they stick to position corching and recruiting.

THe only thing i care about is that we drop kick Coley, Kehoe, Swasey, Melvin, Williams, and Dorito the **** off this team.

Advertisement
I'm fine with Larry and Hurlie...but everyone else has to go.

kevin beard should stay too...... he is a passionate coach just has no talent on this team to work with besides stacey coley

The WRs were maybe the worst unit on the team today (OL). I'm passionate too. I have no business coaching at the U of Miami. Get him the fvck out of here and back to HS where he belongs.

no one deserves to be back. scott did a nice job but you need to clean house completely.

We're back to square one. This is exactly what we all were saying at this time on Dec. 26 2010. Hopefully we're not here again in 5 years

this feels different tho. The talent is clearly there and this is not an experiment at coaching. We have not hired a coach with the experience that M.R. has. I am really optimistic and have not been this excited for Miami football since the 04/05 years. Looking forward to winning bowl game next year.
Go Canes!!!

Advertisement
Mark Richt needs to come in like Serv-Pro and clean it out top to bottom! No strings attached to last regime!

Advertisement
I hang my head in shame as someone who said he wouldn't mind keeping the entire offensive staff, especially Coley. Feel free to neg me into oblvion.

Advertisement
Back