If a SINGLE COACH is retained

from this horrendous excuse of a staff, then Richt is dead to me.

I may get negged for this, but I honestly don't see how you can see a single coach returning and be considered someone who will take us to the promised land.

Never seen anything quite like this. Honestly. It is truly painful to watch this team attempt to play football with these idiots.

Hard to argue against this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If any staff is retained I would be tremendously ****ed off. New HC. New start. No excuses. No looking back.
Winning season, ACC champ, then Final 4 contender or else send us to Division II
Period.

I hope some Mexican drug lords cut all their faces off and sew them on a pair of cleats and call them the "What The" cleats for next season.

Not saying that most of the staff doesn't deserve to be fired but there is a LOT OF LUTZ going on in this thread......

Advertisement
One senior WR finally has a bad game in the snow and everyone changes their opinion on Beard.

If he stays oh well, if not oh well. A WR coach isn't going to be what makes us relevant again or remain irrelevant.

One senior WR finally has a bad game in the snow and everyone changes their opinion on Beard.

If he stays oh well, if not oh well. A WR coach isn't going to be what makes us relevant again or remain irrelevant.

No. There are plenty of (smart) people who never thought he should be retained, even before this game.

Shut up and stop trogging up the board you ******* mouth breather.

Advertisement
Scott, beard, brown should be the ONLY ones having a chance to stay. Nobody has dealt with more injuries at the position than hurlie brown and on top of that the emergence of juwon young and Jermaine grace. Scott is a good coach. Beard has done well his first year and he is definitely not the problem with Miami.

Advertisement
Scott, beard, brown should be the ONLY ones having a chance to stay. Nobody has dealt with more injuries at the position than hurlie brown and on top of that the emergence of juwon young and Jermaine grace. Scott is a good coach. Beard has done well his first year and he is definitely not the problem with Miami.

No they shouldn't. They suck.

They blew their chances with this game today. Clean house of the Folden stench

Who gives a ****. Richt being dead to you wont change ****. We'll still be canes without losers like you.

Advertisement
Back