If a SINGLE COACH is retained

FullyERicht

Thunderdome
from this horrendous excuse of a staff, then Richt is dead to me.

I may get negged for this, but I honestly don't see how you can see a single coach returning and be considered someone who will take us to the promised land.

Never seen anything quite like this. Honestly. It is truly painful to watch this team attempt to play football with these idiots.

Advertisement
We're back to square one. This is exactly what we all were saying at this time on Dec. 26 2010. Hopefully we're not here again in 5 years

I wanted to keep Scott, but he let Coley call that hot garbage. We need to totally clean house. This is completely unacceptable.

You just can't justify it. None of these guys are irreplaceable.

What is wrong with people?

Advertisement
We're back to square one. This is exactly what we all were saying at this time on Dec. 26 2010. Hopefully we're not here again in 5 years

Well last time we hired a fraud corch used car salesman, brought back the washed up Kehoe, retained Swasey, and rounded out the staff with a bunch of HS coaches.

Advertisement
I'm fine with Larry and Hurlie...but everyone else has to go.

kevin beard should stay too...... he is a passionate coach just has no talent on this team to work with besides stacey coley

The WRs were maybe the worst unit on the team today (OL). I'm passionate too. I have no business coaching at the U of Miami. Get him the fvck out of here and back to HS where he belongs.

yup!!!!!!!

Purge us of this embarrassment!!!

Them boys get paid big bucks and they produce those results

We should have a final Hurricane Walk for our beloved Staph and it should look something like this:

[video=youtube;3I_TN7oAA_U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I_TN7oAA_U[/video]

kevin beard should stay too...... he is a passionate coach just has no talent on this team to work with besides stacey coley

Ice and kehoe. Swasey. **** it, all of them should come back.

They came within 6 points of Mike Leach. Mike Leach!!

What an effort! So proud of this staff. They should all get raises.

Advertisement
someone should poison Golden's coffee for hiring Coley and bringing Art Kehoe back.

Absolutely not. If that means losing Bruce, so be it. These boys looked hella sauce out there today and outside of the script, are pretty weak.

Start over with a completely new staff. Everyone needs to be kicked out the backdoor. If the backdoor is too small, open a kitchen window or two. Just get the fvck out!

Advertisement
AFter this **** I saw today.. everybody must go... larry scott you pathetic excuse for a coach.. should make his *** uber all the way back to MIami

Done with this **** program until spring football and I can watch new coaches and a new regime.. I hope some of these kids do themselves a favor and transfer the **** out of here.

The WRs were maybe the worst unit on the team today (OL). I'm passionate too. I have no business coaching at the U of Miami. Get him the fvck out of here and back to HS where he belongs.

This. Get all of them the out and start over. They'll find landing spots somewhere else.

Advertisement
Back