Idiots Muddying the Water

UMFarArcher

All-ACC
So we get a tidbit that Mario is the top choice - just like we've heard it was Shula, Schiano, Chud, Herman, Fuentes, and about another Baker's Dozen of desperation names.

Some would indicate that Butch Davis has the inside track as a proven, safe, quality program builder and coach familiar with UM and how to take advantage of Miami speed.

Then we have other retards who have an unrealistic favorite, who elect to chip away at Butch to somehow suggest their remote, not-coming-here coach will be elevated by comparison.

So now we get news - a strong suggestion that Mario is the top UM choice - and an honest evaluation of his coaching skills AS HEAD COACH positively sucks.

You guys keep it up, and when we end up with a Head Coach Amateur Hour progression, you can reach around, pat yourself on the back, and congratulate yourself for tanking Miami football.

Advertisement
Is that anti-Mario GoFundMe still going? Everyone that wants to be "classy" and attempt to fruitlessly promote their candidate is going to regret not poisoning the well against the worst candidate. Those arguments about Butch vs Herman vs Fuente vs Pagano are going to seem real pointless when Mario and Flake are mugging it up for the camera at the hiring announcement and throwing up a joint "U" together as I blow my brains out on the intramural fields in a last ditch effort to sully the occasion signifying the last breath of this program.

Seems like he's a great recruiter who had a whopping 27-47 record with all those ballers......Stated before I would welcome Mario as long as he's bringing Nick, Lane and the rest of the Alabama staff with him, Anything else is another 5 year dumpster fire...

Seems like he's a great recruiter who had a whopping 27-47 record with all those ballers......Stated before I would welcome Mario as long as he's bringing Nick, Lane and the rest of the Alabama staff with him, Anything else is another 5 year dumpster fire...

I'd have to know Saban's role on the potential staff before I'd entertain the hire.

The only way I would accept Wario is if Butch brings him on in some capacity (hopefully not as OC), but even then I'd give Butch a "c'mon, man!"

Better yet, leave his *** alone in Tuscaloosa and see how many recruiting battles he wins against Butch.

Advertisement
Cubans want Mario because he's Cuban. S.FL coaches want Mario because it gives them an opportunity to either A.) Join his staff B.) Give subpar kids legitimate looks C.) If Miami stays down, so will a kid's desire to attend UM, thus they (the coaches) can shop their top kids to the highest bidder.

All of this Mario bullsh1t is just that-Bullsh1t! These people don't mean the University of Miami any good, they all just have their own agendas/self-interest in mind. **** is disgusting.....

Advertisement
Cubans want Mario because he's Cuban. S.FL coaches want Mario because it gives them an opportunity to either A.) Join his staff B.) Give subpar kids legitimate looks C.) If Miami stays down, so will a kid's desire to attend UM, thus they (the coaches) can shop their top kids to the highest bidder.

All of this Mario bullsh1t is just that-Bullsh1t! These people don't mean the University of Miami any good, they all just have their own agendas/self-interest in mind. **** is disgusting.....

100%

A bunch of teat suckers wanting that Canes milk.

So we get a tidbit that Mario is the top choice - just like we've heard it was Shula, Schiano, Chud, Herman, Fuentes, and about another Baker's Dozen of desperation names.

Some would indicate that Butch Davis has the inside track as a proven, safe, quality program builder and coach familiar with UM and how to take advantage of Miami speed.

Then we have other retards who have an unrealistic favorite, who elect to chip away at Butch to somehow suggest their remote, not-coming-here coach will be elevated by comparison.

So now we get news - a strong suggestion that Mario is the top UM choice - and an honest evaluation of his coaching skills AS HEAD COACH positively sucks.

You guys keep it up, and when we end up with a Head Coach Amateur Hour progression, you can reach around, pat yourself on the back, and congratulate yourself for tanking Miami football.

I guess I don't understand what people's opinions posted here have to do with who ACTUALLY gets hired?? Please explain.

Advertisement
If Mario is hired there shouldn't be any banners. UM fans should just quit the program. I know I will.

You mean like 98% of blacks voted for OVomit in the past 2 elections just because he is half-black? The country is in a tailspin, thanks to this idiocy.

I am Cuban and I don't want Mario. Butch is the right man for the job. Many other Cubans want Butch as HC. Your hatred is blinding you.

I guess I don't understand what people's opinions posted here have to do with who ACTUALLY gets hired?? Please explain.

Simple. Our dear impressionable AD has acknowledged that he (and ostensibly the BoT) are well aware of the clamoring for Butch. Therefore he/they are obviously aware of the false/irrational support for Mario. For whatever role their perception of public opinion will play in the decision, it is our duty to at least publicly challenge the falsely inflated media/idiot driven campaign for Cristobal and the subsequent death of this program.

Advertisement

You mean like 98% of blacks voted for OVomit in the past 2 elections just because he is half-black? The country is in a tailspin, thanks to this idiocy.

I am Cuban and I don't want Mario. Butch is the right man for the job. Many other Cubans want Butch as HC. Your hatred is blinding you.

Wrong board for this garbage. Nobody cares about your political leanings.

Looks like you might be the one with "hatred" ...

Advertisement
Back