Idiots Muddying the Water

Is that anti-Mario GoFundMe still going? Everyone that wants to be "classy" and attempt to fruitlessly promote their candidate is going to regret not poisoning the well against the worst candidate. Those arguments about Butch vs Herman vs Fuente vs Pagano are going to seem real pointless when Mario and Flake are mugging it up for the camera at the hiring announcement and throwing up a joint "U" together as I blow my brains out on the intramural fields in a last ditch effort to sully the occasion signifying the last breath of this program.
It's up. Raised enough to do two banners. Was going to do a moving billboard but need about 3x what's been raised so far.

Advertisement
Cubans want Mario because he's Cuban. S.FL coaches want Mario because it gives them an opportunity to either A.) Join his staff B.) Give subpar kids legitimate looks C.) If Miami stays down, so will a kid's desire to attend UM, thus they (the coaches) can shop their top kids to the highest bidder.

All of this Mario bullsh1t is just that-Bullsh1t! These people don't mean the University of Miami any good, they all just have their own agendas/self-interest in mind. **** is disgusting.....

You mean like 98% of blacks voted for OVomit in the past 2 elections just because he is half-black? The country is in a tailspin, thanks to this idiocy.

I am Cuban and I don't want Mario. Butch is the right man for the job. Many other Cubans want Butch as HC. Your hatred is blinding you.

Wrong board for this garbage. Nobody cares about your political leanings.

Looks like you might be the one with "hatred" ...

I respectfully disagree. I think the point is that we shouldn't support ANYONE for the wrong reasons. The attributes that constitute a good president or a good HC, or any other position, should be all that goes into making the right choice. He just used a non-PC example.

So we get a tidbit that Mario is the top choice - just like we've heard it was Shula, Schiano, Chud, Herman, Fuentes, and about another Baker's Dozen of desperation names.

Some would indicate that Butch Davis has the inside track as a proven, safe, quality program builder and coach familiar with UM and how to take advantage of Miami speed.

Then we have other retards who have an unrealistic favorite, who elect to chip away at Butch to somehow suggest their remote, not-coming-here coach will be elevated by comparison.

So now we get news - a strong suggestion that Mario is the top UM choice - and an honest evaluation of his coaching skills AS HEAD COACH positively sucks.

You guys keep it up, and when we end up with a Head Coach Amateur Hour progression, you can reach around, pat yourself on the back, and congratulate yourself for tanking Miami football.

I guess I don't understand what people's opinions posted here have to do with who ACTUALLY gets hired?? Please explain.

You gotta pay attention.

Many posters here on CIS said that people's opinions would NOT affect the firing of Golden. Fact.

The Wizards at WEZ took action, and started flying banners - first game, every game - and were roundly criticized as wasting their money - as Banners won't affect ANYTHING.

Many here were actually offended by the banners. Many here said they were counter-productive. Many said.

Well, guess what?

Cubans want Mario because he's Cuban. S.FL coaches want Mario because it gives them an opportunity to either A.) Join his staff B.) Give subpar kids legitimate looks C.) If Miami stays down, so will a kid's desire to attend UM, thus they (the coaches) can shop their top kids to the highest bidder.

All of this Mario bullsh1t is just that-Bullsh1t! These people don't mean the University of Miami any good, they all just have their own agendas/self-interest in mind. **** is disgusting.....

You mean like 98% of blacks voted for OVomit in the past 2 elections just because he is half-black? The country is in a tailspin, thanks to this idiocy.

I am Cuban and I don't want Mario. Butch is the right man for the job. Many other Cubans want Butch as HC. Your hatred is blinding you.

A little statistics for you you ignorant ****. Blacks only make up 12.3% of the population. Probably 15% of that 12.3% have felonies and can't vote. Which means it was more then just the black vote that got him in you retarded piece of ****.....Ps not a fan of Obama.

Advertisement
So we get a tidbit that Mario is the top choice - just like we've heard it was Shula, Schiano, Chud, Herman, Fuentes, and about another Baker's Dozen of desperation names.

Some would indicate that Butch Davis has the inside track as a proven, safe, quality program builder and coach familiar with UM and how to take advantage of Miami speed.

Then we have other retards who have an unrealistic favorite, who elect to chip away at Butch to somehow suggest their remote, not-coming-here coach will be elevated by comparison.

So now we get news - a strong suggestion that Mario is the top UM choice - and an honest evaluation of his coaching skills AS HEAD COACH positively sucks.

You guys keep it up, and when we end up with a Head Coach Amateur Hour progression, you can reach around, pat yourself on the back, and congratulate yourself for tanking Miami football.

I guess I don't understand what people's opinions posted here have to do with who ACTUALLY gets hired?? Please explain.

Simple. Our dear impressionable AD has acknowledged that he (and ostensibly the BoT) are well aware of the clamoring for Butch. Therefore he/they are obviously aware of the false/irrational support for Mario. For whatever role their perception of public opinion will play in the decision, it is our duty to at least publicly challenge the falsely inflated media/idiot driven campaign for Cristobal and the subsequent death of this program.

and that, Tad, makes perfect sense. Thank you So maybe they're playing the Mario card to extract something more from Butch? A lower salary? something like that....or maybe they are trying to make him bring Mario along? It's great to express your views..you gotta do that to feel good about yourself. But when people do it without thinking, it just sounds ridiculous.

Very well said post please understand that all of the fans are frustrated after 10 years of mediocrity. I hope that Blake's search is all inclusive and widespread and that we find the right person to bring the program back to relevance on the national scene. For the life of me I don't know how anyone can be pushing Mario Cristobal and as you stated:

"So now we get news - a strong suggestion that Mario is the top UM choice - and an honest evaluation of his coaching skills AS HEAD COACH positively sucks." Mario is another Al Golden.

I stopped donating and canceled my tickets last December, so when they sent me an email asking for renewing my donations after they fired Folden I almost bit. Even had the page pulled up and everything.......then I got to thinking about who they are going to hire for head coach and decided to wait and see before I sending anymore $$$. If the BoT doesn't care about winning, why should I support them?

Advertisement
The only way I would accept Wario is if Butch brings him on in some capacity (hopefully not as OC), but even then I'd give Butch a "c'mon, man!"

Better yet, leave his *** alone in Tuscaloosa and see how many recruiting battles he wins against Butch.

U can't win against butch down here he would get eaten alive period

Simple. Our dear impressionable AD has acknowledged that he (and ostensibly the BoT) are well aware of the clamoring for Butch. Therefore he/they are obviously aware of the false/irrational support for Mario. For whatever role their perception of public opinion will play in the decision, it is our duty to at least publicly challenge the falsely inflated media/idiot driven campaign for Cristobal and the subsequent death of this program.

and that, Tad, makes perfect sense. Thank you So maybe they're playing the Mario card to extract something more from Butch? A lower salary? something like that....or maybe they are trying to make him bring Mario along? It's great to express your views..you gotta do that to feel good about yourself. But when people do it without thinking, it just sounds ridiculous.

Excellent post. If you were Mario's people and you got wind that Butch was in the lead, you'd want to try and get your kid in on the ground floor so you could try and arrange for the Succession. It's worse than Mario being HC, I don't think it's about that, it's the Coaches Mafia and local politicians wanting to get the Local Product in as the OC and Designated Successor.

Mario isn't ready to be HC. He isn't ready to take on Jimbo and Saban. I think the Board knows this. But the Politicians want a local Cuban as part of the deal, and so do the Local Coaches. Do not understate the political angle in all of this. Mario has been working the streets while he's been in Tuscaloosa, and it hasn't just been for Nick Saban.

Wrong board for this garbage. Nobody cares about your political leanings.

Looks like you might be the one with "hatred" ...

Actually there are quite a few wing nuts on this board who share that view.

Folks we gotta stop with the micro aggressions, you know how hurtful that is to some people that need a safe space!

Advertisement

A little statistics for you you ignorant ****. Blacks only make up 12.3% of the population. Probably 15% of that 12.3% have felonies and can't vote. Which means it was more then just the black vote that got him in you retarded piece of ****.....Ps not a fan of Obama.

Thanks, Canegang. I was just about to post something similar. Some people are just too wrapped up in their own stupidity, to look up facts.

If Mario is named coach, banners will fly his first game.

You can bet your sweet bippy on this!

The fan base will drop by 60%....I will take the ashes to Blake's office personally

Our fan base blows no matter who we
hire as coach and this site is a reflection of that.

I find this offensive and feel violated....where is the feel good, everyone gets a blue ribbon, morality patrol?

Advertisement
In short Butch Davis is the best candidate for the specific position of University of Miami Head Football Coach.

Now that you idiots are done with your political/racial debate let us get back on track and discuss the pertinent issue of the day.

WHY THE FVCK IS BUTCH DAVIS NOT ALREADY HIRED HERE?

Is that anti-Mario GoFundMe still going? Everyone that wants to be "classy" and attempt to fruitlessly promote their candidate is going to regret not poisoning the well against the worst candidate. Those arguments about Butch vs Herman vs Fuente vs Pagano are going to seem real pointless when Mario and Flake are mugging it up for the camera at the hiring announcement and throwing up a joint "U" together as I blow my brains out on the intramural fields in a last ditch effort to sully the occasion signifying the last breath of this program.

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS.

Can we burn a Cristobal "Fat Head" in effigy or something at every tailgate hereafter?

In short Butch Davis is the best candidate for the specific position of University of Miami Head Football Coach.

Now that you idiots are done with your political/racial debate let us get back on track and discuss the pertinent issue of the day.

WHY THE FVCK IS BUTCH DAVIS NOT ALREADY HIRED HERE?

Because of politics and race.

Then just hire Mario Rubio and be done with it.

Advertisement
Back