I'd rather NOT go to the ACCCG

Although OP has a loser mentality, why is this even being discussed? Didn't ND's win last night basically make this an impossibility anyway?

No.

Clemson just lost Lawrence, which resulted in them almost losing to BC at home and then losing to ND.

who is to say ND doesn’t lose at BC next week and then to UNC?

with COVID going on, I’m surprised y’all can’t see how unpredictable the season is.

Advertisement
The problem with this statement is that our program has the identical mindset. Until that changes we will not be a powerhouse. Can you imagine the team, coaches, or fans during our dominant times saying this? It's an infection of laziness! Bust your *** everyday & kick anyone's *** who is in the way! Until our program returns to this mantra we will continue to be a middle of the road ACC team.
That mindset isn't gonna get changed by this coaching staff.

Half of you tough guys ragging on the OP are the ones advocating for a baby soft out of conference schedule instead of the old anyone, anywhere, anytime attitude every year.

I mean this is not a playoff/championship caliber team and everyone knows that. We'd likely get blown out again with Clemson or ND for that matter
I want to go 10-1, win a bowl game and recruit like **** and convince underclassmen to stay for next year.
That's better than getting whipped on primetime TV any day.
U think we'll get whipped by ND tf?

I hope u eat $h!t for the rest of your days catch covid-59 ..yeah 59 I want u to live that long then d!eeee

I wish death on no man but your post is as moist as a 99 yr old grandma tampon

Nah you don’t get better duckin smoke from the best
Agreed but U do get better by landing better players and those recruits don’t like seeing teams that they’re considering getting blown up on prime time..it is what it is. I’m good with UF or UGA in the Orange bowl.

Advertisement
The team is still getting better. Maybe in 3 weeks when we're in the top 10 and playing good football you'll feel differently.

I mean this is not a playoff/championship caliber team and everyone knows that. We'd likely get blown out again with Clemson or ND for that matter
I want to go 10-1, win a bowl game and recruit like **** and convince underclassmen to stay for next year.
That's better than getting whipped on primetime TV any day.
I actually agree with this. Win out and you have a chance at 11-1. Lose to ND or Clemson in the ACC Championship and it’s totally different optics. Not saying I’m intimidated by either squad but this team wasn’t getting to the CFB playoff. We need to win, keep the class intact and add to it down the stretch

Advertisement
And if you don’t want to go to the ACC Championship THIS year, WHEN in the future would you like to go? If we must play a comparable team in a major bowl game this year, i presume you rather not go there either?

sorry man but we're not a good enough program to be skipping shots at the acc ship with the best player in this program in 18 years, also Clemson had to escape against BC with this back up QB, im not buying that both those teams last night are world beaters

Advertisement
I'll go and take my lumps. You need to play in a few of these type games. Did you notice the nerves we played with when we went to Death Valley?

If you go to the ACC championship 6 straight years and lose four of them, I’m pretty sure you’re recruiting very well and doing much better than if you only go to the ACC championship once a decade if that. I mean you do realize Miami has only been there once in 16 years right?

Advertisement
I understand both perspectives here. That 65 zillion to 0 asswhooping Dabo put on Golden’s girls set this program back a bit. Otoh you hope you can get better by playing the best.
I disagree. This program was on life support and that ****beating was what finally got Fat Al out of here before he put the final nail in the coffin. If we ever return to prominence, Dabo deserves to be on Miami's Mt. Rushmore for that.

God I hate ******* posts like this. “Hey guysms id rather not play for championship guysms because reasons!”

sounds as bad as Mandy Diaz “building champions” for ***** sake

It's either the ACCCG or bama next year. Pick your poison.

Then these sh itty coaches need to start coaching so we don't get embarrassed on TV anymore! That why they get paid big bucks.

I'll tell you some more once we finish playin VT, then we can compare Liberty and US. Next weeks game will answer some questions.

And then after we beat VT where will you move the goalposts to next? Some of y’all want to be right about the coaches so bad that it really sounds like you’re rooting for losses.

6-1

Advertisement
Back