I'd rather NOT go to the ACCCG

citizenkane

Redshirt Freshman
I mean this is not a playoff/championship caliber team and everyone knows that. We'd likely get blown out again with Clemson or ND for that matter
I want to go 10-1, win a bowl game and recruit like **** and convince underclassmen to stay for next year.
That's better than getting whipped on primetime TV any day.

Advertisement
I mean this is not a playoff/championship caliber team and everyone knows that. We'd likely get blown out again with Clemson or ND for that matter
I want to go 10-1, win a bowl game and recruit like **** and convince underclassmen to stay for next year.
Nah you don’t get better duckin smoke from the best

I understand both perspectives here. That 65 zillion to 0 asswhooping Dabo put on Golden’s girls set this program back a bit. Otoh you hope you can get better by playing the best.

Advertisement
**** that ***** ****. YOLO

Advertisement
1604824641915.jpeg

It's either the ACCCG or bama next year. Pick your poison.

Then these sh itty coaches need to start coaching so we don't get embarrassed on TV anymore! That why they get paid big bucks.

I'll tell you some more once we finish playin VT, then we can compare Liberty and US. Next weeks game will answer some questions.

Advertisement
As a Cane fan, you should want to make the ACC Championship EVERY EVERY EVERY YEAR. You want it to become a SHOCK when UM does NOT make the ACC Championship. Need I remind you that when we went in 2017, we got blown out but still went to a major bowl. If you win out and don’t make it then so be it, no shame there but it is shameful to ever say you don’t want to make it. I’m sorry, but that’s not smart.

The problem with this statement is that our program has the identical mindset. Until that changes we will not be a powerhouse. Can you imagine the team, coaches, or fans during our dominant times saying this? It's an infection of laziness! Bust your *** everyday & kick anyone's *** who is in the way! Until our program returns to this mantra we will continue to be a middle of the road ACC team.

Advertisement
OP soft as a baby's ***. I want a shot at the playoffs. Don't care who we play, you never know when a team can take that next step.

Advertisement
Back