I'd rather NOT go to the ACCCG

Advertisement
I’m really confused as to how this board is just as, if not more, miserable than it was last year.

We haven’t been very good for years and years now. We didn’t even know if we would have a season and here we are at 6-1, only L to #1 Clemson on the road, we’ve been ranked practically all season and our recruiting is the best it’s been in some time and this board is still a cesspool. It’s truly baffling.
I must admit..I’m not surprised

lol y’all never learn. So if Trevor is in you don’t think the defense changes?
If Trevor is playing they are not daring ole boy to beat them by putting so many numbers in the box to key on 9..that’s a fact. What u must realize..98% of this board doesn’t understand what they are watching. They literally couldn’t tell the difference between cover 2 and cover 6 if it was diagramed for them..so read the comments and just laugh them off

Clemson ain't winning a natty. Clemson rushed 33 times for 34 yards. Let that marinade for a minute.
Their offensive line got exposed against ND and their running game will get shut down again against Ohio State or Alabama.

Their team is good, but not nearly as good as last year.

Im with you on this as well. Clemson didn’t need Lawrence last night. DJ threw for 400. I mean what more could Lawrence have done? That O line would get abused by OSU and Bama. ND decided to take away Etienne and it worked, in the sense that Clemson didn’t dominate TOP.

Let also remember that Ian Book went wild. Jurkevic went crazy against them last week. What do you think Bama’s weapons or Fields would do to them?

Advertisement
We need to focus on self, take it week by week and not care about other results. If we don’t and start looking at Clemson or ND, we loose focus
That's fine for the players but nothing to do with us fans. We're college football fans. We back our team 100% even if we dislike some of things within the program. So, discussing football in general is all good no harm caused.

Im with you on this as well. Clemson didn’t need Lawrence last night. DJ threw for 400. I mean what more could Lawrence have done? That O line would get abused by OSU and Bama. ND decided to take away Etienne and it worked, in the sense that Clemson didn’t dominate TOP.

Let also remember that Ian Book went wild. Jurkevic went crazy against them last week. What do you think Bama’s weapons or Fields would do to them?
That's it. You have to take away something. ND knew that Etienne was the biggest part of the Clemson offense, so they took away their best player at least in the running game.

Advertisement
I just wanna beat the next team on the schedule. Every single game maybe bar GT will be a battle and who knows we could get in a dog fight with them. I don't think we make the ACCCG anymore cuz I don't see Clemson losing again and I dont see ND losing more than 1 which is needed now. We could probably end up in the Orange Bowl or something decent. It would be nice to battle to a post season win and have some momentum in the offseason instead of just misery the last 2. We need consistency to start recruiting better. It would be funny if Clemson loses another game and we end up playing ND. Anything is possible, the ACC has good teams. Better than the Big Ten for sure this year

Last edited:
I just wanna beat the next team on the schedule. Every single game maybe bar GT will be a battle and who knows we could get in a dog fight with them. I don't think we make the ACCCG anymore cuz I don't see Clemson losing again and I dont see ND losing more than 1 which is needed now. We could probably end up in the Orange Bowl or something decent. It would be nice to battle to a post season win and have some momentum in the offseason instead of just misery the last 2. We need consistency to start recruiting better. It would be funny if Clemson loses another game and we end up playing ND. Anything is possible, the ACC has good teams. Better than the Big Ten for sure this year
The big ten isn’t great. However, Wisconsin, Indiana and Ohio state are all legit.

I see a lot of people who wouldn’t survive in the blue lot on this board. If you scared you shouldn’t pull on the uniform. If you scared you should find another team. #relevance

HEY IN THIS GAME ANY THING CANE HAPPEN ANY GIVEN WEEKEND.. WIN MIAMI WIN, THE ACCCG IS THE GOAL!! MY CANES AIN'T SCARED, WE MIGHT BE OVER MATCHED BUT MY CANES AIN'T SCARED.. One game a week, @Virginia Tech 7-1 GO CANES

$$$--this fanbase is scary--$$

Advertisement
We as Canes play anywhere any time , our for fathers proclaimed this as who we are and ever shall be .

A dirt field no grass will do just fine or dark alley.

GOCANES

HEY IN THIS GAME ANY THING CANE HAPPEN ANY GIVEN WEEKEND.. WIN MIAMI WIN, THE ACCCG IS THE GOAL!! MY CANES AIN'T SCARED, WE MIGHT BE OVER MATCHED BUT MY CANES AIN'T SCARED.. One game a week, @Virginia Tech 7-1 GO CANES

$$$--this fanbase is scary--$$
You can put your hand in the dirt next to me in the field of trench battle anytime brother 🙌

GOCANES

Advertisement
potty squatty GIF

I mean this is not a playoff/championship caliber team and everyone knows that. We'd likely get blown out again with Clemson or ND for that matter
I want to go 10-1, win a bowl game and recruit like **** and convince underclassmen to stay for next year.
That's better than getting whipped on primetime TV any day.
Facts i rather try to play UF in a bowl game and see who’s the best team in the state. I don’t want to play Clemson again we obviously not there. Let’s win a bowl game for Christ sake we have bama next year that’ll be the big game you guys want lol.

Advertisement
Back