ICYMI Nesta snags Tyson?

Dan Sileo JR

Band
Banned
[TWEET]894296111439130624[/TWEET]

Tweet was up for a bit before Nesta deleted it. That + Pete's confidence on who's leading = I see a silent commit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1) all kids are twitter trolls during Crootin season

2) Still think they both end up here.

Been saying for awhile I think Tyson is a silent commit. No insider or anything at all just get the feeling. He's extremely closed vest about his recruitment the staff hasn't offered any other DB's I believe they know Tyson is theres.

Advertisement
Use Ron Mexico as a litmus test, insta ban anyone who doesn't understand the reference. Enough simps here as is.

Advertisement
You forgot Surtain.

If Campbell is locked in with his commitment, then why not go all out for Surtain but slow play Bethal.

Advertisement
They are gonna have to fight like **** for the guys committed already. Would love to see those guys stick, get Campbell and call it a day. I could be wrong but I thought Pete had said the staff was really high on Bethel and would take a commitment from him, but he wasn't reciprocating the interest. Hard to make sense of it all.

Yea but that was weeks ago.

But would you take Bethal and potentially lose out of Surtain? Can't take Bethal now if there is legit communication between Surtain and the Staff. Remember he did camp at Miami this summer.

Okay fine, Chise the VAST MAJORITY of kids are twitter trolls during 'Crootin season lol.

Advertisement
Back