Iconic U logo being plagiarized

Haha. Universities and pro teams typically never go after youth leagues or even high schools that "borrow" their logos.

That's not totally true. A few years ago, we contacted Umatilla High School over their use of the U.

Keep in mind, this article was written by Bianchi, and he is a lifelong Gaytor slurper...

Advertisement
That's not totally true. A few years ago, we contacted Umatilla High School over their use of the U.

Keep in mind, this article was written by Bianchi, and he is a lifelong Gaytor slurper...

He's a Lifelong POS....and if it wasn't for my GF....I was fixing to Whip his Cane hating *** in the middle of the Cheesecake Factory yrs ago.....

Half of the high schools in my area have something stolen from a college. This isn't news. In fact the University of Kansas tried to take one to court a long time ago for stealing their nickname, colors, and logo (which they did) and lost anyway. The school still uses it all
Kansas State "Wildcat" is used by over a 100 different High schools through out the US. It seemed like Bill Snyder did not care - the new regime seems like they do but it is so widespread.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's a Lifelong POS....and if it wasn't for my GF....I was fixing to Whip his Cane hating *** in the middle of the Cheesecake Factory yrs ago.....
Never really read the Orlando paper, so I don't know much about Bianchi

I'm sure he sucks from what y'all are saying.

Got me to thinking: Over the years, who has been the most anti-UM media member in the state of Florida?

Kansas State "Wildcat" is used by over a 100 different High schools through out the US. It seemed like Bill Snyder did not care - the new regime seems like they do but it is so widespread.....

Here, I can settle this whole question.

The main thing is that you have to DEFEND your trademark. You MUST contact anyone who uses a similar logo. You can then EASILY set up a minimal licensing deal (say, $100 per year), and everything is copacetic.

But you MUST MUST MUST defend your trademarked logos OR ELSE YOU LOSE THE TRADEMARK.

Advertisement
Never really read the Orlando paper, so I don't know much about Bianchi

I'm sure he sucks from what y'all are saying.

Got me to thinking: Over the years, who has been the most anti-UM media member in the state of Florida?
Bianchi has to be at the Top....or his Buddy at the Sentinel David Whitley....

Advertisement
Your girlfriend should've whipped your *** for taking her to cheesecake factory: 5,000 choices on the menu and ain't none of 'em worth a ****
It was her Pre- Christmas Party (Advent Health)...you don't know what you're talking about...At that time I was a Corporate Chef, running 5 restaurants....I would never have taken her there.

Almost did...it was a Pre-Christmas Party at Cheesecake Factory....I kinda embarrassed my GF but gave No Fs....He ran his Mouth about UM, not knowing I was a Cane....GF was Mad af.....

Seen one Gator *******, you've seen them all

Mike-Bianchi.jpg

Bianchi has to be at the Top....or his Buddy at the Sentinel David Whitley....

Whitley is no longer at the Sentinel. Not only did I hate that guy's anti-UM stance, he was also one of the worst newspaper writers I have ever read.

Not to mention he is a flaming racist and a clueless idiot.

I. MOTHER-*******. HATE. DAVID WHITLEY.

Advertisement
Back