Ice to arkansas?????

Advertisement
appreciate the info cane, found someone who can talk without insulting someone they have never met or a place they have never been. appreciate that. and personally I think Jackson is a cane. most of our recruiting guys are almost sure hes ours, and I cant explain that. that's why when I heard this it interested me

Ice will be at some conference and Randy + Fat Fu_ck are on their way to meet him. (allegedly)

and they want to hire him as a safety coach (allegedly)

yeah hes speaking here in Arkansas, which is probably where all of this was dreamed up to begin with, but it may be the case. who knows

Advertisement
appreciate the info cane, found someone who can talk without insulting someone they have never met or a place they have never been. appreciate that. and personally I think Jackson is a cane. most of our recruiting guys are almost sure hes ours, and I cant explain that. that's why when I heard this it interested me

The reason they feel he's going to Arkansas is because of his cousin Denver Kirkland. Kirkland played at BTW last season and there was some bad blood with how his recruitment ended with UM pulling his offer at the last minute, and later reinstating it, but he went to Arkansas. There has been some rumor going around that Kirkland had said DJ was going to go to Arkansas, and some Arkansas recruiting types speculated that DJ has been playing Miami as payback for the way Kirkland's recruitment ended last year.

Honestly, after following recruiting for almost 30 years, nothing would really surprise me, but this kid has been emphatic that he's a Cane all season, so it would be quite outrageous if he did pull a d*ck move on NSD, considering that his whole family is in Miami, he's from Miami, and wants to be a preacher in Miami one day.

no reason to bleep your posts out with starts TheU. im sure all these guys are aware of your vocabulary limitations. and nice wrastlin pic

My post wasn't insulting you. Just insulting the idea that Jackson would flip at the last minute. with the things he has been saying lately this just defies logic. Then again recruiting isn't logical.

Advertisement
You guys are bashing the OP because it so unbelievable that Ice would rejoin Randy?

Did I miss Randy leaving Ark or something?

Like some high school coach would turn down a gig with a college team because he doesnt want to leave Miami?

I am lost on why this is so unbelievable.

You guys are bashing the OP because it so unbelievable that Ice would rejoin Randy?

Did I miss Randy leaving Ark or something?

Like some high school coach would turn down a gig with a college team because he doesnt want to leave Miami?

I am lost on why this is so unbelievable.

And a chance to probably triple or quadruple his salary. I'm thinking he would go to ark since he is tight with randy

Advertisement
Advertisement
no I seriously wasn't aware that he had in fact committed at some point. also not sure the handler subject should ever come up either

no I seriously wasn't aware that he had in fact committed at some point. also not sure the handler subject should ever come up either

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter. Not saying AC got anything out of it. Just think his coach pushed him there hard.. (looking out for his homeboy Partridge)

As for Jackson, I will says this. IF the kid ends up going to Arkansas, he's going to be fairly unwelcome in many parts of So Fla. Not because he chose to go to another school, but because he will have really trolled and punked UM. The kid has reiterated and reaffirmed his commitment to UM over and over again, so bailing out on NSD would be about the biggest slap in the face imaginable. Most here have a hard time believing that the kid is pulling that kind of a ***** job, and those that have met him feel he's a decent kid and it would be highly out of character for him to do that. Hence why the thought that he's going to Arkansas seems far fetched to most.

how would you know he'd be unwelcome in many parts of South Florida? Didn't know you were that well connected in Liberty City, Overtown and such

Advertisement
Back