Ice to arkansas?????

Advertisement
Advertisement
Defies logic and common sense. why would he consider leaving an area he is entrenched in and has clout?

actually didn't start on Arkansas boards, im from Arkansas and have heard it through 3 different media outlets. agreed its all speculation at this point, just wondering if any of u guys have heard anything around there

Advertisement
actually didn't start on Arkansas boards, im from Arkansas and have heard it through 3 different media outlets. agreed its all speculation at this point, just wondering if any of u guys have heard anything around there

What was the speculation?

Lol stop it. This might be the dumbest **** I've read this recruiting cycle.

What 3 media outlets?

3 different state radio. ****, I don't even know who this guy is. I have heard hes very connected in the area and is the head coach of BTW. that's it, that's why I came here to see if it has legs. and yes its cold here and it sucks

Advertisement
I think the Florida douche bags started it on a247 board.... really just a dumb rumor. ice would never leave south Fla

Advertisement
If true, I just hope BTW has no more elite prospects after this senior class graduates.

Would he really leave when his son (Treon) is about to play ball for one of the big 3 Florida schools?

Negged for admitting you're from that **** hole state

Advertisement
Back