Ice to arkansas?????

Advertisement
Dont know if its true or not, but why do some say he would never leave like they know the man personally? Im sure if he gets a position coach job it would be way more than what dade county pays, plus if Treon is his last child maybe he is looking for new challenge wit all his kids moving on to adulthood.

You never know someones situation, to speak so factually, mind you I have no idea if this is true or not but I just wonder when some say never

Advertisement
3 different state radio. ****, I don't even know who this guy is. I have heard hes very connected in the area and is the head coach of BTW. that's it, that's why I came here to see if it has legs. and yes its cold here and it sucks

Not a good enough source. Consider it BS. Arkansas radio aint going to have any info on a S.Fla high school coach.

people here believe Jackson is a hog regardless. I think the rumor stems from ice and shannons relationship. and yes, again, I am a hog fan

people here believe Jackson is a hog regardless.

104.gif

Advertisement
actually didn't start on Arkansas boards, im from Arkansas and have heard it through 3 different media outlets. agreed its all speculation at this point, just wondering if any of u guys have heard anything around there

Actually it was an Arkansas poster on a Gator board, either way....DELUSIONAL. Someone cue baby Beilema....LULZ

Advertisement
people here believe Jackson is a hog regardless. I think the rumor stems from ice and shannons relationship. and yes, again, I am a hog fan

Yea I think dalvin cook is still signing with miami. Arkansas thinks Jackson is trolling us with his canes profile pic and all these tweets aboit signing with miami. Please.

Last edited:
explain to me why its so delusional? just curious why you say that

Its not delusional, just odd. His son coaches at BTW, he's a fixture in the So Fla community. His son is about to commit to one of 3 Florida schools to play football. He has very deep ties to the community in So Fla. It would be odd for him to pick up and move to Arkansas. NOW, if Shannon did get promoted to DC, I could see him trying to bring Ice in as a position coach. However, there was a lot of talk that Ice was unable to stay on staff at UM because he didnt have a college degree. I dont know what the rules are on that, but there seems to be the suggestion that college coaches need to have a college degree to be officially a member of the coaching staff. Im not sure if that is accurate or not, but Shannon had Ice Harris on staff at UM, and he was never a position coach, and eventually had to leave for what many have said an issue of not having a degree.

not sure y some of u are threatened by an Arkansas fan on your board asking for info, but thanks for the opinions

Advertisement
As for Jackson, I will says this. IF the kid ends up going to Arkansas, he's going to be fairly unwelcome in many parts of So Fla. Not because he chose to go to another school, but because he will have really trolled and punked UM. The kid has reiterated and reaffirmed his commitment to UM over and over again, so bailing out on NSD would be about the biggest slap in the face imaginable. Most here have a hard time believing that the kid is pulling that kind of a ***** job, and those that have met him feel he's a decent kid and it would be highly out of character for him to do that. Hence why the thought that he's going to Arkansas seems far fetched to most.

didn't know about the degree thing, in Arkansas u cant coach high school without a degree, so I guess I just assumed he had one

Advertisement
Back