ICE HARRIS AS COACH

Advertisement
Yo. I agree. If this school wants to remove the racial stigma it has brought upon itself, it must hire ICE.

Advertisement
Call it a day. You want south Florida to stay home, well here you go. ***** it.

I-dont-believe-you.gif

In his current position on the staff ice harris isnt even allowed to recruit so idk why people keep suggesting that he go to all these kids houses. He isnt allowed, bet anything the guy gets a head coaching job somewhere when he finishes his degree.

Advertisement
Yo. I agree. If this school wants to remove the racial stigma it has brought upon itself, it must hire ICE.

I don't think the school needs to do that. That "stigma" only exists on here from people with an agenda. I have never heard it anywhere else. Most of the team is black players, half the staff are black coaches. Just because Shannon was fired and Golden isn't doesn't make a school racist....differing circumstances, different people in the athletic department. Get a grip. Miami hired a black coach when most other schools wouldn't. But they are racist?'

Every school who has never had a black coach needs to hire one immediately to "remove the stigma".

In his current position on the staff ice harris isnt even allowed to recruit so idk why people keep suggesting that he go to all these kids houses. He isnt allowed, bet anything the guy gets a head coaching job somewhere when he finishes his degree.

The running back's coach isn't allowed to recruit LULZ? I guess at one point Hurley was breaking some rules.

Last edited:
So you want someone with 4 months position coach experience as the head coach....might as well UAB this ****

Advertisement
He's a true coach.... We need to hire real coaches not people that look like one golden is a walking facade

Advertisement
I bet he could get Treon to transfer too if we made the move!!! I'm sold. Pull the trigger. Baez as OC and DC too. Can save some money right there. We back!!!!

Seriously, UAB is on to something.

Advertisement
Back