I would like to think some of our efforts.....

ESPN is going down the toilet

not going, it's been gone

I used to watch sportscenter and espn religiously in the early 2000s, I would race home from wherever I was at to be home at 6 to see the days highlights..

mid to late 2000's it started changing and they turned it into **** talk show instead of the fast break highlight show it had become with scott, stu, and many many others

shut it off in 2011 and haven't watched it since

The personalities r annoying they make the anchors the bigger stars then actual sports

Jaymee Sire would get it tho!

CXpHK3UWcAAmT03.jpg

Would smash that clydsdale silly. What's up with the pointer toe though?

Advertisement
Only reason I watch eSECpn is for Monday night football, Sunday night baseball and any game during the week, any NCAA basketball and baseball tourney games, the bowl games, and the occasional NBA game. Or than that, catch me on NFL Network or MLB TV for my news.

it just sounds like you watch espn alot

Only reason I watch eSECpn is for Monday night football, Sunday night baseball and any game during the week, any NCAA basketball and baseball tourney games, the bowl games, and the occasional NBA game. Or than that, catch me on NFL Network or MLB TV for my news.

And you follow me around like a ******....but you don't see me complaining do you?

ESPN is going down the toilet

not going, it's been gone

I used to watch sportscenter and espn religiously in the early 2000s, I would race home from wherever I was at to be home at 6 to see the days highlights..

mid to late 2000's it started changing and they turned it into **** talk show instead of the fast break highlight show it had become with scott, stu, and many many others

shut it off in 2011 and haven't watched it since

The personalities r annoying they make the anchors the bigger stars then actual sports

Jaymee Sire would get it tho!

CXpHK3UWcAAmT03.jpg

This is the only area I feel they are growing in. they got a couple of women anchors that i would def. breed with

so basically you support the network more often than not....great to know you help keep them afloat

Advertisement

And you follow me around like a ******....but you don't see me complaining do you?
so you like men to follow you around....interesting

so you like men to follow you around....interesting

Nice threesome

Neil and Stan in the morning are all they have and I barely ever see them anymore.

Putting Jamelle Hill and her WOATness on at 6 was the death blow.

i only follow you around on monday nights, and sunday nights, and during the week but never on consecutive days that follow a holiday, except for the occasional full moon. or than that, catch me on your mom

Advertisement
It's not just ESPN, it's the broadcast model as a whole.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

ESPN is what happens when sports anchors think they are more relevant than the guys on the field.

It all started with the obese Keith Berman

i only follow you around on monday nights, and sunday nights, and during the week but never on consecutive days that follow a holiday, except for the occasional full moon. or than that, catch me on your mom
Oh no, anything but a lame *** your mom joke. It's not like I'm a firefighter or anything and hear them all the time

Oh no, anything but a lame *** your mom joke. It's not like I'm a firefighter or anything and hear them all the time

burned

Advertisement
Also, the fact you can get highlights basically in an instant, via various outlets, is what drove their viewership down. There has to be ten times more ways to watch sport highlights and sports in general, than in their hey day in the early 00's. Technology is taking out all of the giants, one by one lol.

Sportscenter used to be an escape from women and all their nagging. Now I click it on and I see 2 chicks "analyzing" sports they've never played. PC victims. If I want eye candy I'll head over to youjizz

Advertisement
Also, the fact you can get highlights basically in an instant, via various outlets, is what drove their viewership down. There has to be ten times more ways to watch sport highlights and sports in general, than in their hey day in the early 00's. Technology is taking out all of the giants, one by one lol.

I'd still watch it every single day if it was like it was in the early 2000's, that show was ***ing exciting

here we go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2Q1D9Cbobg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgUHlYrqS0U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTEGd9r1E6c&index=3&list=PLEOhcEiJ0FU4EgvuKrIKsn9QT_BVto1Q_

Last edited:
Sportscenter used to be an escape from women and all their nagging. Now I click it on and I see 2 chicks "analyzing" sports they've never played. PC victims. If I want eye candy I'll head over to youjizz

The PC police will be coming to your house to have you tarred and feathered in a public square, then put in a stockade on public display for a week without food and water, and then finally, you will be slowly drawn and quartered by four Clydesdales.

You are not allowed to think things like this, much less express them.

But cotdam if I don't agree with all of it.

Advertisement
Back