• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

I would like to think some of our efforts.....

djh

Sophomore
I sure hope one of them is Mark May. He hates Miami with a great unwavering passion.

Last edited:

paksat

Junior
ESPN is going down the toilet

not going, it's been gone

I used to watch sportscenter and espn religiously in the early 2000s, I would race home from wherever I was at to be home at 6 to see the days highlights..

mid to late 2000's it started changing and they turned it into damn talk show instead of the fast break highlight show it had become with scott, stu, and many many others

shut it off in 2011 and haven't watched it since

Dwinstitles

All-American

I used to watch sportscenter and espn religiously in the early 2000s, I would race home from wherever I was at to be home at 6 to see the days highlights..

mid to late 2000's it started changing and they turned it into damn talk show instead of the fast break highlight show it had become with scott, stu, and many many others

The personalities r annoying they make the anchors the bigger stars then actual sports

Port Knox

Hollywood Cole

The personalities r annoying they make the anchors the bigger stars then actual sports

Jaymee Sire would get it tho!

CXpHK3UWcAAmT03.jpg

Miamicane

Sophomore
needed to cut some fat...they got carried away with all the rights deals and handed out way too many excessive talent contracts. bleeding subs is still a problem but imo its overblown. live sports is still the only programing ppl need to watch live. just have to align the business model with the new era

RVACane

Maude. Gone. Rogue.
I'm waiting for the Hurricanes Football Network to start up with [MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION] as the anchor.

Cash

Emperor

Jaymee Sire would get it tho!

CXpHK3UWcAAmT03.jpg

Yup! And she even brought coffee!

MovingZen

#HistoryIsViolent
I'm waiting for the Hurricanes Football Network to start up with [MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION] as the anchor.

It would be a cross between espn, the circle from 'that 70s show' and, you know, somebody I'd actually want to listen to.

BeastMode

Junior
I would rather parachute into a pit of king cobras than watch sportscenter 6 with Jemelle Hill.

I caught the last few minutes of that the other night when Mimai was about to play, and that might be the worst show in Tv. I cut cable and only use watches through a friend's login whenever it's Miami or a big game. No reason to watch the same talk show hour after hour with the only difference being the people delivering it.

rustywalkedaway

Sophomore
The model is dead. They pay a ton of money for broadcast rights with the intent of making money via sponsors and advertising. But nobody watches commercials anymore and many don't watch entire games. The party is over, even the NFL will finally see revenue changes.

Last edited:

Zbrod95

Fire Manny Mamaguebo
Only reason I watch eSECpn is for Monday night football, Sunday night baseball and any game during the week, any NCAA basketball and baseball tourney games, the bowl games, and the occasional NBA game. Or than that, catch me on NFL Network or MLB TV for my news.