I wonder if other teams' fans...

TheSwagger1

Retired staff
Premium
... Sit around and talk about all the great things other programs have to offer as much as our fanbase does. I'm no Sunshine Squad kinda guy but some o' y'all actually sound giddy writing out the positives about UGA, you sound like Richt on the phone with Sony's mama. I'm all about reality but I think we've had enough o' that ****e. Yeah the SEC is great and they have big crowds. Whoopty fuggin' do.

Advertisement
So it's not ok to compare two programs and what they offer?

It's ok to acknowledge that other schools aren't horrible in every category but some of y'all are fluffers about it. You think UGA fans are up there talking about what a great institution Miami is? They ain't.

Last edited:
Advertisement
D's right. That school ain't winning **** that matters. Underachievers and Richt is garbage.

Exactly. I wonder if some if these guys are this way in real life? If so smh.

At least a few are moles, some of them are Golden haters, some just like instigating. Some just like being "that guy" who is so enlightened that they enjoy taking that kind of approach to every argument. You know the type, the ones everyone at the office wants to slap.

It's ok to acknowledge that other school's aren't horrible in every category but some of y'all are fluffers about it. You think UGA fans are up there talking about what a great institution Miami is? They ain't.

Ok. As an OVERALL FOOTBALL program uga is in a better place than UM at the moment. Everyone knows UM is a better SCHOOL no doubt.

Advertisement
You got dudes going out of their way to complement UGA. Pathetic.

I rather be a homer then have this weird *** inferiority complex.

It's ok to acknowledge that other school's aren't horrible in every category but some of y'all are fluffers about it. You think UGA fans are up there talking about what a great institution Miami is? They ain't.

Ok. As an OVERALL FOOTBALL program uga is in a better place than UM at the moment. Everyone knows UM is a better SCHOOL no doubt.

Sony's not committing to play 2010-2013, he's committing to 2014-2017. I object to the notion that UGA's future is unarguably better in that regard. Richt's a clown and he's the type who wins just enough to not get ****canned. Committing there is committing to established mediocrity. Miami is a commitment to your hometown and the pursuit of real greatness.

So you dont think making excuses as to why certain recruits pick other schools, is considered a weird *** inferiority complex and being a homer?

UGA is like the T-MAC (TRACY MCGRADY) of college football.

Richt is a CORCH all the **** way....

But our fanbase is TURRIBLE..we have ENVY of every **** program except our own.....i mean i dont even consider uga on our level....and weve been bad. but their program is pretty much worthless.

Im done with the SEC worship....cant wait to suit up with UF.....dont env these guys just ready to get OUR sh*t off....im with you SWAGS....

Advertisement

So you dont think making excuses as to why certain recruits pick other schools, is considered a weird *** inferiority complex and being a homer?

I think the lengths some have gone are seriously soft shouldered to the point of challenging manhood. Maybe it's trolling. If not its an inferiority complex at least

Who is making excuses? The Fans ? Who cares what fans say? Is the staff making excuses? Who hives a **** what our stupid fans say? The fans dont coach or run the program. God you suck and you are incredibly ignorant.

Advertisement
Thank you swag, I'm ******* $ec ****scuking that is going on, Al made it very clear in his press conference that we should be beating the $ec down here and then they're are people who are just giving up, get a hold of your ****s!

Don't Be Mad Because Golden Fails Its Not Our Fault Lol He Lost Another Big Recruit

Another crap poster who has no insight. Our fan base blows and here is further proof why. Its almost as if you miserable ***** love this drama and crap.

Advertisement
Back