I wonder if other teams' fans...

Advertisement
UGA is like the T-MAC (TRACY MCGRADY) of college football.

Richt is a CORCH all the **** way....

But our fanbase is TURRIBLE..we have ENVY of every **** program except our own.....i mean i dont even consider uga on our level....and weve been bad. but their program is pretty much worthless.

Im done with the SEC worship....cant wait to suit up with UF.....dont env these guys just ready to get OUR sh*t off....im with you SWAGS....
I agree with everything except this. Most of OUR fans have this type of mentality and it it is kind of annoying. I'm not about sucking off other teams, but if you honestly think that we are or have been better than them it's time to take the orange and green shades off.

So it's not ok to compare two programs and what they offer?

It's ok to acknowledge that other school's aren't horrible in every category but some of y'all are fluffers about it. You think UGA fans are up there talking about what a great institution Miami is? They ain't.

Ok. As an OVERALL FOOTBALL program uga is in a better place than UM at the moment. Everyone knows UM is a better SCHOOL no doubt.

Sony's not committing to play 2010-2013, he's committing to 2014-2017. I object to the notion that UGA's future is unarguably better in that regard. Richt's a clown and he's the type who wins just enough to not get ****canned. Committing there is committing to established mediocrity. Miami is a commitment to your hometown and the pursuit of real greatness.

Thats why I wrote "at the moment." I agree with you that UM will definitely be much better than uga or any other program in the future. I THINK Golden is a good coach as well as a very good recruiter. BUT, some continuously make excuses for why ELITE kids picked a different program, and if that's not an inferiority complex..... What is?

You got dudes going out of their way to complement UGA. Pathetic.

I rather be a homer then have this weird *** inferiority complex.

So you dont think making excuses as to why certain recruits pick other schools, is considered a weird *** inferiority complex and being a homer?

Who is making excuses? The Fans ? Who cares what fans say? Is the staff making excuses? Who hives a **** what our stupid fans say? The fans dont coach or run the program. God you suck and you are incredibly ignorant.

Did you even read What I responded to. And youre calling someone else ignorant? Lol don't post.

You got dudes going out of their way to complement UGA. Pathetic.

I rather be a homer then have this weird *** inferiority complex.

So you dont think making excuses as to why certain recruits pick other schools, is considered a weird *** inferiority complex and being a homer?

Who is making excuses? The Fans ? Who cares what fans say? Is the staff making excuses? Who hives a **** what our stupid fans say? The fans dont coach or run the program. God you suck and you are incredibly ignorant.

Did you even read What I responded to. And youre calling someone else ignorant? Lol don't post.

I read you post. I asked why does it matter what the fans say. Its an appropriate response.

Advertisement
... Sit around and talk about all the great things other programs have to offer as much as our fanbase does. I'm no Sunshine Squad kinda guy but some o' y'all actually sound giddy writing out the positives about UGA, you sound like Richt on the phone with Sony's mama. I'm all about reality but I think we've had enough o' that ****e. Yeah the SEC is great and they have big crowds. Whoopty fuggin' do.

This right the f#%k here! That **** gets me more ****ed off than just about anything. But then again it's the same asshats that do it time & time again. I just chalk it up to them being *****-*** trolls & go about my business.

It ****es me off that Miami is losing kids to Arkansas and UGA. I guess the SEC name carries that much weight. An achievement for UGA is gettint within a few yards of beating Bama in the SEC Championship game. That would be a failure here at Miami. I still remember them having that blackout game at home against Bama a few years ago and getting curb stomped. Same school that has been UF's ***** the last couple of decades. **** shame Miami is losing kids to these type of schools and our fans just sit back and accept it. Golden and company has got to step it up. Its getting embarrassing. Same goes for our DT recruiting. Kids should be lining up to play here with out depth chart but we can't close on any legit DT.

Last edited:

But our fanbase is TURRIBLE..we have ENVY of every **** program except our own.....i mean i dont even consider uga on our level....and weve been bad. but their program is pretty much worthless.

Im done with the SEC worship....cant wait to suit up with UF.....dont env these guys just ready to get OUR sh*t off....im with you SWAGS....
I agree with everything except this. Most of OUR fans have this type of mentality and it it is kind of annoying. I'm not about sucking off other teams, but if you honestly think that we are or have been better than them it's time to take the orange and green shades off.

THEIR NOT ON OUR LEVEL.

WHENS THEIR LAST MNC??

Realize that 2 seasons ago they lost a bowl game to got**** UCF.......Ive been wanting to suit up with them for years because their an overrated program. UF owns them...since 01 their a perennial avg bowl team...and when they went in the sugar they lost to west va.....

As far as recent program prestige they are a myth...and their coach been on the hot seat an should have been canned two yrs ago...but lets just chant SEC SEC...and tht makes it better.

We have sucked...but we sort of kind of had our reasons known....We have had back to back corches..we've had another team within our state win mnc's....and now have dealt with stuff over our head....Theyve had the same coach for i dont know how long...and quite frankly own their in state recruiting or should....YET they dont do SH*T....

SUIT them BOys up...like i said...im happy as hel were playing UF win or lose....that sec hype machine needs to stop....i mean really we got kids committing to VANDY over established programs claiming sec like that means a **** thing.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I have to assume that Playmaker03 is either dead or in jail since this thread is two pages long and he hasn't commented on the quote above. LOL

I have to assume that Playmaker03 is either dead or in jail since this thread is two pages long and he hasn't commented on the quote above. LOL

165.gif

127.jpg

LMAO. If Playmaker03 is dead, he's rolling over in his grave right now. Dude was the biggest TMAC apologist ever. I will never forget the night dude came on the board after TMAC and the Rockets blew that series against the Mavs. I think Playmaker03 was more of a defeated man than TMAC.

D's right. That school ain't winning **** that matters. Underachievers and Richt is garbage.

Let's be honest here - the #1 thing for kids committing is not the coach, it's not the winning%, it's not graduation rate. It's comfort level.

Whether it's b/c their GF goes there, their homies, some assistant coach is friends of the family, whatever. Point is comfort level with a school is impossible to predict. Some kids magically click with schools on their visit - not b/c all of a sudden Richt became a better sales man or UGA is now kings of the SEC. That stuff is a bunch of red herrings. Not hard to see what happened here - kid went up there and fell in love with the school and Athens. I've never been there but something on those visits to Athens stirred Sony in a way that just clicked for him,

Advertisement
D's right. That school ain't winning **** that matters. Underachievers and Richt is garbage.

Let's be honest here - the #1 thing for kids committing is not the coach, it's not the winning%, it's not graduation rate. It's comfort level.

Whether it's b/c their GF goes there, their homies, some assistant coach is friends of the family, whatever. Point is comfort level with a school is impossible to predict. Some kids magically click with schools on their visit - not b/c all of a sudden Richt became a better sales man or UGA is now kings of the SEC. That stuff is a bunch of red herrings. Not hard to see what happened here - kid went up there and fell in love with the school and Athens. I've never been there but something on those visits to Athens stirred Sony in a way that just clicked for him,

Yeah.... I'm a realist. These things happen as you portray it, whether I like it or not. I just want to rip my fuggin' eyeballs out at people on this board telling me how awesome the SEC is or how huge their crowds are on these forums, or some even suggesting that UGA is a better objective choice. I call bull**** on that.

Advertisement
It ****es me off that Miami is losing kids to Arkansas and UGA. I guess the SEC name carries that much weight. An achievement for UGA is gettint within a few yards of beating Bama in the SEC Championship game. That would be a failure here at Miami. I still remember them having that blackout game at home against Bama a few years ago and getting curb stomped. Same school that has been UF's **** the last couple of decades. **** shame Miami is losing kids to these type of schools and our fans just sit back and accept it. Golden and company has got to step it up. Its getting embarrassing. Same goes for our DT recruiting. Kids should be lining up to play here with out depth chart but we can't close on any legit DT.

Golden is a little overrated as a recruiter.

A high percentage of the guys on this board aren't Canes fans. They're just dopes looking to get under Canes fans' skin.

A high percentage of the guys on this board aren't Canes fans. They're just dopes looking to get under Canes fans' skin.

I think you're taking a little of this recruiting stuff too personally. It is possible to be critical of some things your team is doing and still be a fan.

So it's not ok to compare two programs and what they offer?

It's ok to acknowledge that other school's aren't horrible in every category but some of y'all are fluffers about it. You think UGA fans are up there talking about what a great institution Miami is? They ain't.

Ok. As an OVERALL FOOTBALL program uga is in a better place than UM at the moment. Everyone knows UM is a better SCHOOL no doubt.

Sony's not committing to play 2010-2013, he's committing to 2014-2017. I object to the notion that UGA's future is unarguably better in that regard. Richt's a clown and he's the type who wins just enough to not get ****canned. Committing there is committing to established mediocrity. Miami is a commitment to your hometown and the pursuit of real greatness.

Thats why I wrote "at the moment." I agree with you that UM will definitely be much better than uga or any other program in the future. I THINK Golden is a good coach as well as a very good recruiter. BUT, some continuously make excuses for why ELITE kids picked a different program, and if that's not an inferiority complex..... What is?

TP: I agree with the point about some people repetitively make excuses.

Advertisement
Back